Lion Head Mesa shahwa
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the dancer had returned to them after all.
jawahir found their scent leading away from the bedchambers and was amused by it, as well as the faint scent of a boy that lingered alongside. had someone managed to deflower the princess?
it was unlikely, but a sporting thought.
@Ramesses, the jewel called in to the corridor, your favorite returns.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
he was below, in the channels of red stone. out from under the eye of Ra, these places were cool, fed by temperate waters and shafts of light from above.
"my favourite," ramesses purred, jumping up from his growing couch of small pelts and flowers. "you have pharaoh entire."
he led her back to his chamber. the scent of yellow blooms from without drifted over them. 
ramesses kissed her small paws.
"the pearl you sent me was exquisite, but," and here he sought to persuade jawahir down upon his trappings, to lie insolently alongside him, "i am held by a gemstone's brilliant fire."
pharaoh laughed.
"what have you been doing?"
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
he knew how to appeal to the courtesan's deepest desires. spritely steps brought the coyote in to the cool places, and there they would sprawl boldly across the bed, sighing indulgently.

i have been hunting. dark eyes glint, for they did not hunt in the way that wolves did.
i did promise you a celebration... girls, boys, whatever may satisfy the sunkissed man.
though jawahir could satisfy any desire that ramesses held, taking pride in that difference that set them apart from the rest of the collection.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
her eyes were deep as the myrrh of babylon. "what have you hunted?" pharaoh demanded playfully, running his teeth through the silk of the jewel's fur.
voice roughened with want; perhaps she might see fit to allow him the worship of her lithe figure now!
but ramesses was curious, and it showed in how he stilled to look at jawahir now. "i will celebrate you first," he declared.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
laughter, then. letting the effeminate tones of their voice fill the space and give them the mask of womanhood.

i had hoped to find more to worship you! but if he would forgoe that in favor of tending to jawahir's own needs, they would not argue. humming softly, girls we have, but what of your other hungers?

reaching now, for him, to pull him close with lusting eyes and heavy breaths.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
pharaoh burrowed his head against jawahir's slim chest. "in this moment, i hunger only for you."
an intermission then, before they got to the fruit of their meeting. and ramesses hoped he might fill the stone hallways with the sounds of he and jawahir, riding in their pleasure barge to a lightforged end.

"now," when the hour had grown long, and ramesses had caught his breath, "there is one among the saints. charles. he is one of your tribe, as well. or half. but he will not admit it."
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
bliss; it could not be contained, and so the corridors lit with the abundance of it.

after, lounging against the length of the man with good feeling in their belly, numbness in their legs (but the good kind of dulled sensation there), jawahir listened.
there were many ill-equipped courtesans in the business, some of which would birth such lovely things as the boy which pharaoh spoke of. rare that they would be welcomed among their full-blooded brethren, but intriguing in this case.
you wish for me to seek him out, or...? a tired smile.
i have thought of anarkali often. i know how you adore her - and perhaps i can find them both, draw them home to us.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you would have a better chance to wring water from a stone!" pharaoh exclaimed. "he is in the jaws of a giantess called nyra," and he arched a brow to invite jawahir's comment, sure to follow.
"anarkali. too briefly we knew one another."
pharaoh was gripped with excitement. "two more souls for akashingo."
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
a challenge, this boy.

jawahir listened to pharaoh laugh and burrowed against him greedily.
i will find her, do not worry. jawahir promised of the sister, teeth raking softly against the finery of ramesses' chest.
anarkali could have been anywhere; they would go to another meeting place and call for her, suss her out of hiding. but the boy, that would be different.

perhaps the giants will give up the boy in a trade? a smirk then, inscrutable.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses shivered with pleasure, both at jawahir's touch, and the sentiment that he might also have charles here.
"he is a delectable sight. he is both wolf and coyote. a taller height, but the features of your kin."
he spoke with the falling humour of a dying star. "kynareth may deal in blood, but he does not deal in flesh. if charles were nothing to him, perhaps. but he has favour in nyra, and a child."
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
hearing pharaoh speak of this boy was killing the mood. it was frustrating enough to know he had pined after anarkali after their arrangements, almost insulting that he should take up with maggie, and having one more name to add to his list of coveted prizes created a seething jealousy within jawahir.

mmn, then my work would be to turn them upon one-another. the courtesan admits with a dreamy, half-lidded stare. prove to him he is unwanted there, perhaps... or find a way to draw his eye favorably.

it was a hard bargain; competing with wolves was not jawahir's style, however the boy could be exploited.

jawahir waves a palm dismissively before pharaoh can say anything. enough talk of this boy — if that is what you want, you know i am willing to perform. reaching now to nip at his cheek and hum in to his throat.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses was consumed by her again. "there is none who can compare to you, jawahir," pharaoh assured. "you are the gemstone of akashingo," he hurried, sensing the idol's sharpness.
the talk of the saints confirmed jawahir's ascension.
"i only want him to know he can be corrupted. let me give you a plaything."
but jawahir had distracted him, and he willingly said no more.