This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon <3 

Nyra went to the Vale north of the Canyon today, exploring all that the lush once-empire had to offer.
In thought, she considered if she could move the Saints to this place, with plenty of thickets and places to explore for the children.

The Grandmaster climbed atop a tall pillar of rocks that stood out among a potential communal site, overlooking the terrain that she could see from her perch. 
Ears swiveled, intense eyes continuing to blaze over the autumn-kissed greenery.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He never said a word when he left, he just left. Sure, it probably wasn’t the right thing to do, but he made up his mind and took Simmik and his pups away. He just had to. Once they were settled, he decided he had some business to get done. Ursus. His business is unfinished and he must get one last victory before he leaves this place. He trusts Nyra to do the rest. 

He’s only been back for two days. He’d skulked around the Teekon and caught a most familiar scent. The blackbird’s more specifically. Merrick’s other half. He’d followed her for half of that day and found she’d been wandering for some time now, but he had eyes on her. Now, while she’s alone, it’s time for action. So he would acquire Nyra and he’d finish his last mission in these lands. 

So on his way to the canyon, he walks through Northstar Veil and it seems he wouldn’t even have to go to the canyon he so loved after all. For he sees a spec of white in the distance that is starting to look more and more like Nyra the closer he gets. So he calls out to her,

“Nyra!” Comes his booming voice when he’s probably only about 10 meters away. His face is set in a loose frown and he’s terribly serious. He knows she would come to him. So he waits.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
An all too familiar voice, one she was uncertain she'd ever hear again. 

Kynareth.

She looks to him with a tsunami of feelings. Hurt, joy, murderous anger, relief.
Still, she perks her ears and is in front of him in no time at all.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She hisses upon her approach, her mixed feelings dancing in her eyes within the scowl on her face. 
Her tail she was trying to force not to wag. This wasn't the time.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn watches a flurry of emotions of all kinds appear on her face. Most of them negative and he notes that she has a right to be, but now is not the time to dwell on it they have shit to do. A certain wolf to kill to be exact. 

He both expects and doesn’t expect her to roar her question at him when she approaches. He doesn’t even flinch though. Only stares back at her with a neutral face, one oddly blank for him. 

“I took my family away, Nyra.” He hums indifferently. “It is good to see you again though. I assume you’re taking care of the pack?”

He’s not sure if the question paired assumption would catch her ire, but he says it anyway. Watching her carefully, he doesn’t really let much show on his face. That is until he says his next words. In which case, a malicious look gleams in his eye.

“We have business, Nyra — someone to kill. Come with me.”

With that, he turns to begin the journey back to where he saw the raven hues shewolf. Back to the place where she would spend her final moments.