Lion Head Mesa adore
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 
for @Ramesses <3
set for early afternoon, 54 F

He usually waited to be summoned to the pharaoh's quarters. He knew his place here; it was easy enough to fall back into old patterns, regardless of the fact that Jawahir had said it would be different. He was too enthralled by Ramesses to really care much—for now. And they hadn't been completely wrong, he did have more freedom here. So for now he was more than content to be at the glorious man's beck and call. 

The chilly afternoon was nice, especially in the patches of sun that warmed his fur. Outside the pharaoh's den was mostly shady, making him long to be invited inside. He did actually have a reason for seeking the god today, more than his usual wanting to bask in his affection and worship him in return.

So Sayf sat patiently outside. He knew Ramesses would know he was there. He wouldn't dare set foot in the chambers without invitation, so he waited quietly for one.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
akashingo was here.
ramesses was full of pride and complete unknowing as to where his chief royal physician had gone.
and so when finally he rolled awake from a late-noon nap, thrumming with a self-confident desire that demanded satisfaction, it was sayf he scented at his door.
"come to me, ibib," ramesses commanded in a purr still rough from sleep, opening his palewrought arms.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The pharaoh's command drifted out, making Sayf shiver before he trotted inside. He stopped only when he was within the god's outstretched arms. The fellahin pressed his face into the pale man's fur, nuzzling and painting himself with his scent. Ramesses was all rumpled and warm from sleep, making the embrace even better than he had imagined while waiting on the cool stone outside. 

He pulled back a little to start tenderly grooming the pharaoh's fur. I was wondering, he said between his administrations. If there was anything you want me to do for you—anyone you want me to seduce information from, or maybe watch when I'm not with you. Of course he preferred to spend his time pleasing the king of the mesa, but if there was more he could do, then he would gladly do it. He found he would do most anything for the god.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
sayf worshipped him. pharaoh felt the aura surround them both and lay back to be kissed and smoothed with honeyed words.
sayf, offering himself in a deeper service to his lover and his pharaoh.
"see if you can break the guard who watches the door of the queen," nipping the harlot's ear, "but truly i want to know if the man germanicus has tastes such as our own."
information for the first. amusement for the latter. "where did you learn to use your skills?" he asked, gathering sayf closer to the cadence of his heartbeat.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf smiled devilishly. Breaking the guard might be difficult, but I will enjoy trying, he answered, shivering again at the feel of teeth on his ear. Germanicus, he repeated. I will find him soon and see if he is receptive. He had seen the surly man around, of course. Being often at the pharaoh's side meant he saw more than most, and Sayf paid close attention for the king's benefit more than his own. 

He was pulled into the god's strong chest, and he nuzzled impossibly closer. Jawahir and I were trained in the art of pleasure by the one's we served. We were born as servants, He spoke calmly into pale and golden fur. It was not a preferred topic for the coyote, but he would give the pharaoh whatever he wished.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
born as servants.
it appealed to pharaoh on the baseline level of innate superiority that sayf seemed to revel in his place below the lord.
it was what maggie would have called him.
he did not want to think of her now, and his arms tightened around the jewel with the lidded sunlight eyes.
"it is desirable that you commit yourself so fully to me," ramesses breathed. "you are finely crafted, and i worship beauty." the lazuli eyes were heated and smiling.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf allowed himself to be pulled tightly against his god. He breathed in his rich scent and it filled his veins with need and contentment. If he could stay here forever, he was sure he would. 

And to hear that his worshiping pleased the pharaoh so greatly only made desire surge more powerfully through even the tiniest vessels of his slender body. He looked up, his expression reverent, his adoration clear in the bright gold of his gaze. It is what you deserve, Pharaoh, said softly. I wish only to please you in any way you desire, his voice remained hushed, full of emotion. He reached up and nibbled at the base of his god's jaw.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"and you do a fine job of it." he caught the coyote's throat between his jaws for a thrumming moment, and then released his lover, licking along the pulse of the jugular vein.
"one day we will have guests again. you will entertain them as well."
ramesses was beginning to grow beyond words once more.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
He chuckled a little as the pharaoh offered validation, and he went lax in the god's hold, never minding affection the golden leader gave him. He basked in the moment; these were his favorite moments. He was the sole recipient of the pharaoh's attention. 

Of course, he offered, his voice breathy as he was brought back from his mind. I will do anything you wish. Truthfully, he wouldn't enjoy entertaining guests near as much as he did the pharaoh, but he did not mind performing this duty if the golden man wanted him to. But right now, Ramesses' needs were more to his liking, and he would never deny the pharaoh what he wanted. Today, I'm here for you, he murmured playfully before nuzzling into the stunning fur of his chest.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
sayf's worship of him fed ramesses' ego.
pharaoh was beyond intrigue for a moment.
sayf was suddenly encircled by a deeper hardness of his strong arms. the royal's mouth pushed against one long and silken ear.
"say i am your master," he purred, thrilling to hear it again, to feel the coyote yielding and affectionate, a perfect fellahin. a perfect consort.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The pharaoh's breathy words against his ear and the feel of his arms wrapped tightly around him made the fellahin shiver. Sayf's reverent gaze lifted to meet the god's own. You are my master. It was an easy declaration to give because he knew he would do anything the golden man asked of him. He lowered his nose to nuzzle it against Ramesses' jaw, brushing up the muscular line before delivering soft kisses there. Would it please you if I addressed you as master from now on? he asked between kisses. Devotion painted his tone and his expression as he made his way down his master's neck with nibbles and kisses.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
fade and have a new one? <3

ramesses was enchanted by the idea. "when we are outside these rooms, you will call me pharaoh."
"here, i will allow you to call me what you want, sayf."
he pulled the harlot beneath him; the royal falcon was ready now, for a long while, to be without words.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
yes!

So then he would use the name master when it was only them. He liked that even more because it was something just between the pharaoh and Sayf. 

But all other thoughts were gone from his mind then, as he was pulled beneath golden man and taken to a place above everything, where is mind was truly peaceful. His most favorite place in the world.