Lion Head Mesa obsidian
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
Private 
that evening he had invited @Sayf to his quarters.
ramesses missed the lithe hardness of that one's body, the easy conversation they shared without so much newness between them.
pharaoh slowly ate his meal. "what have you heard, my little moth?"
his eyes were careful upon sayf.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf reclined next to the pharaoh, his head resting on his delicate paws as he watched his master eat the food he had prepared for him. He was perfectly content to do so as it meant he was, once more, the sole recipient of the golden god's attention. 

The question made him lift his head. Not much, I'm afraid, he answered, disappointment clear in his expression. The fellahin's shoulders raised and quickly fell as he sighed. Arsenio seems to only want friendship from me, but I will keep trying. He liked to lurk in the shadows and spy on the wolves of Akashingo, but it had not awarded him any juicy secrets just yet.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses chuckled.
"he says he has a wife. perhaps only men tempt him. more fool, that one, not to accept your offer."
sayf was truly as beautiful. in time ramesses reclined and swept his eyes over the fellahin.
"the next year will bring change to akashingo."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The pharaoh's compliments never ceased to fill him with warmth and validation. Sayf smiled a bit shyly under the words, nodding his agreement. He would work on Arsenio; no one was perfect. One day he would have a moment of weakness, and the fellahin would be there to console or comfort. 

He felt the god's gaze on him and silently preened under his appreciative gaze. He liked that he could please his master with his presence alone. The pharaoh mentioned change, and Sayf's delicate brows lifted in curiosity. What kind of change? he asked. Despite his calm demeanor, his heart picked up some in his chest as panic whispered awful things in the back of his mind.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses wiggled a bit of meat from between his teeth. "i will have a queen. and the queen will bear me sons."
nothing for daughters. he hoped that satsu's loins would only produce male children; daughters were of little use to him or to akashingo. "we will need a nursery. and we will need a dedicated nurse or pair of them."
he watched sayf. "you and jawahir enjoy my favour. suppose i put this task in your hands, the discovery of nursemaids. they would tend the next royal children."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
He had known the pharaoh would be married to Satsu, and although he was not a jealous creature, something close to dread pooled in his chest, icy rivulets spreading out and to the rest of his body. For a second he felt like he couldn't breath, but then his master asked something of him—something the fellahin could do nothing but accept. His expression was reverent. I would be honored, pharaoh, he answered almost immediately. That the golden god would trust him with the care of his sons was a gift.

But, master, once you have a queen— he swallowed hard against the icy fingers. What will happen to us? What use was he if he could not please his sun and moon in his most favorite way? A life without that seemed pointless.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"ah, sayf," ramesses purred. "i am not surrendering your endless pleasing loyalty at the feet of my queen. she will bear the the next children of egypt. and you will serve her as you serve me," he said, tone spiced by the heavy implications.
it delighted ramesses, titillated him.
turn by turn perhaps satsu might melt beneath the pleasures to be found in her own throne room.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The pharaoh's words brought instant relief; Sayf's heart slowed and the icy dread melted away. Suddenly he was overcome with the urge to run his muzzle through his master's lustrous, golden fur. He couldn't stop him self—not that he would even need to. Sayf lifted up from the ground and dropped back down beside the dazzling god. 

He began to gently groom his master's fur. To serve the queen as I do you would also be an honor, pharaoh, the fellahin murmured against his neck. Do you think she will enjoy me as you do? He didn't know much about Satsu, truthfully. He had given her space, and she had never given any indication that she wanted anything different.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses had grown half-lidded and smouldering. the pull and tug of sayf's teeth through his fur provoked a low sound of pleasure to purl out from his chest. "i do not know what she enjoys. she has kept herself chaste." the implication was that satsu would capitulate the night of their wedding.
but ramesses knew she would not.
his mouth remembered the lustrous feel of her throat.
"but your skill is great. whatever she prefers, you will be able to do that for her."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf found it interesting that the queen had kept herself from the pharaoh. He wondered how she was able to restrain herself in the golden god's presence. The fellahin could never even keep himself from burying his face in his master's luscious coat. 

I will do whatever she asks of me, he promised the pharaoh. Sayf nuzzled his face into the soft, golden fur of his neck before pulling back to look up with reverent eyes. No one is ever like you, though.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"no one else is god."
ramesses was not comparable in the least.
he kissed sayf now, soft in the first and harder when it had ended.
"you honor me very much."
"what do you aspire to be here, sayf?" pharaoh waited.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf easily gave into the kiss, closing his eyes and following the change of intensity. And after, he was left breathless. The pharaoh was a god, and the fellahin was reminded of that any time he was in his presence. 

The praise filled Sayf with validation. He liked to know that what he was doing pleased the pharaoh. 

The golden god's question, however, filled him with anxiety. He didn't like to talk about himself really. He liked to keep things focused on everyone else. But because it was his master that asked, he wouldn't try to deflect. I like caring for the members of Akashingo, he offered after a few moments. I like to listen or help them forget. It really was when he was happiest. So I guess something that would continue to allow me to do that.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"you bring them sweet oblivion as you do to me."
he thought of jawahir, and wondered what sort of life that the jewel and sayf had lived before.
pharaoh grinned.
"i have had a novel idea. suppose i visit you in your den. pretend as though i am one of the mazoi."
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
The pharaoh was generous with his praise, and it never ceased to fill the fellahin with warmth. Thank you, he murmured through a shy smile. He liked to know how well he pleased the pharaoh especially. 

His suggestion had Sayf's smile turning into something more heated. You can come to my den whenever you wish, master, he said. I can play along with whatever game you want. The idea of the golden god in his quarters delighted the coyote. And to pretend things were different would only add more excitement to the situation.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
prob ftb this one too lol <33

sayf would see the readiness in his lord now.
ramesses grinned and moved to kiss the fellahin. "no more words," he ordered.
the hours would pass.
pharaoh would emerge from his chambers restored as he always was after sayf had worked such magicks upon him.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
It was the demand he could never get tired of hearing from the golden god's lips—to be without words. And of course, he wouldn't keep the pharaoh waiting. He melted into the decadent kiss and spent the next hours deluging his master with his own personal brand of worship.