Lion Head Mesa (ap) serpent
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
the woman's voice was measured and her eyes knowing.
satsu's own tones were soft, but ramesses could see the brightness riding her cheekbones.
"akashingo welcomes you, ruenna redfern." pharaoh sat down. jawahir wended close and offered him berries from a sweetened mouth. he sighed a restrained pleasure, pulling himself away from the hebsut and back to his guest and his queen. surely the jewel might understand that politicking was best done while drunk.
the fresh infusion made him talkative. he thrilled to think of how he had emasculated and banished the red wolf. satsu felt as though she was beginning to catch fire to his skin.
"the roman is fond of you," pharaoh commented directly. his lazuli eyes rested upon ruenna's pretty face. "germanicus does not have friends."
he had not seen them go off together. ramesses had only witnessed their return, and found it amusing. he smiled now, seeking and pressing to see if there were thorns beneath that soft coat. satsu would make the proper accompaniment to his circling of ruenna, and currently ramesses wished for her silence.
the black-painted eyes were not warm despite the smile upon his lips.
"there are two sovereigns at redhawk caldera but only one has arrived. were i a weaker man, i might feel slighted." a gentle laugh. a test. the berries sparked him onward. "i hope that you will stay through the night with queen satsu and i." he looked at his new wife. "and the fellahin will attend your every whim."
Messages In This Thread
(ap) serpent - by Ramesses - November 14, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ramesses - November 16, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ruenna - November 16, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 09:52 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ramesses - November 17, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ruenna - November 19, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 23, 2021, 06:40 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ramesses - November 23, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Ruenna - December 05, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: (ap) serpent - by Satsu (Ghost) - December 07, 2021, 09:10 PM