Dragoncrest Cliffs now, I shall sing these songs
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Erzulie’s subject took the redtail by surprise. The word future had made him think of Haunt’s prophecy to leave Dragoncrest – or perhaps a plan for Reyes, Clementine, Chacal or their current brood… Njord looked out onto the lake, which had yet to completely freeze over.

dis might be de firs' year sapphique does not have children from rosalyn an' i. dat is unless you intend to be da ano'ter year, the Obsidian spoke. Njord exhaled through his nose and knew, in his heart, what he wanted. “Ye ‘av given me a great gift,” he said, gaze turning upon her then. “The children… they bring me such joy. An’ I love ‘em. But I canna be a sire by you another season… I think my ‘eart would break.”

His lips pressed against his teeth as if his body was trying to keep words from tumbling out too fast. “I canna make ya my wife… for yer soul belongs ta Rosalyn. An’ it leaves me… lonely,” he admitted. His captain was often sweet and affectionate to him – but they were hollow gestures. “I ‘aven’t been courtin’ anyone,” Njord added. Who was there to court, anyway? Everyone kept dying.

Unexpectedly, an image of Meerkat flash through his mind and it made his head turn Eastwards over Glintwater.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 16, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - November 22, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 23, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - November 23, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - November 27, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 02, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 03, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 12, 2021, 04:57 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Njord - December 26, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: now, I shall sing these songs - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:29 PM