Lion Head Mesa [m](ap) indulge
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual references

Orders from the pharaoh were always followed, and so Sayf had immediately left to find @Teya. He had seen the woman earlier in the night, and had heard her introduce herself. 

So he searched, all the while continuing to offer the berries to whomever he came upon, hoping soon he would be led to his target. He wondered if finding her would be the easy part. His master had ordered him to keep her here until morning, and he would do his best, but it wasn't like he could force her. Hopefully he could apply his special set of skills and be successful.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
she was thirsty.
not for anything here but for the taste of winter coming to the fen. teya wandered from room to room, weaving. each time the fellahin had offered her something she had taken it.
she laughed.
"reyes," she crooned, but it was not his deep fur she found around the corner. a beautiful creature with sunlight eyes drew closer. they held fruit. she grinned, approaching. "what is name?"
[Image: zTO57rj.png]
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
She appeared from around the corner, and Sayf's dark lips curved with a playful smile. She was quite drunk it seemed, which hopefully meant she would be easy to keep distracted. If anything, the fellahin wondered if she was close to passing out. Sayf would stay and make sure no harm came to her. Pharaoh had only asked that he keep her down here. 

He set the berries down at his paws. I'm Sayf, he told her, dipping his head. I am one of the fellahin, and I am here to see that you want for nothing, my lady.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
"sayf." teya laughed.
she took more of the berries. juice coated her chin.
"what do you do for pharaoh?" she felt she had an idea of it, but wanted the coyote to speak true. carefully she lowered to her haunches, watching sayf with interest.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Sayf wondered if she should be eating anymore berries, but it was not his place to cut off one of his master's guests. Besides, he had already realized that her growing intoxication would make his job easier. 

A small smile curved his dark lips, and he took a seat as well. I do anything the pharaoh asks of me, the fellahin told her.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
teya's eyes filled with sudden understanding.
she laughed nervously, reddening and quite unlike her initial boldness.
"you enjoy this?" she asked, unable to help her curiosity. the way that sayf smiled suggested he must. but — "but he has queen too?"
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
It was not a question Sayf was used to. Whether or not he enjoyed pleasing the pharaoh did not seem to matter to most. Luckily, he more than enjoyed it. Did he wish he could be more selective about who else he entertained? Yes. He would spend most of his time with his master if he had the choice. Of course there were others that caught his attention, like the handsome mazoi who he was set to spend the night with if he could ever be done with his duties here. And of course he preferred to be with men, although he did enjoy his time with the occasional woman. But none of this mattered; he did what was expected of him because it was all he had ever known. He was happy here most of the time, and his mind stayed peaceful. I enjoy it very much, he answered, his smile growing a little at the the thought of the golden man and the time he spent with him. 

I am not privy to the details of their arrangement, he told her. But I assume she would not have married him if she minded. His assumption was wrong, but the fellahin was oblivious to that for now. I will serve her in the same way if she wishes. 

And if you wish to be entertained, I am happy to serve you, as well, my lady. He dipped his head respectfully as he spoke.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
sayf explained and then politely offered himself.
teya did not think she had ever been so taken aback in her life. 
if reyes found his way here, would they offer him the same services? would he accept? an odd and domineering jealousy punctuated the raven.
she stared at sayf.
"show me kissing?" half question. half request. 
daring and — he'd even told his mothers they did not know what they were.
what did that mean?
teya grew softly insistent, her expression drawing together.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
She wanted him to kiss her, and it was a request that was easy to fulfill. Kissing was something he did a lot of.

Sayf stood and moved over to the lovely woman. He held her gaze as his muzzle drew closer to hers, and then he finally looked away as he lowered his head to plant a soft kiss against her jaw. Then he moved slowly down her neck, occasionally letting her feel the playful nip of his teeth. 

He paused after delivering another kiss to the hollow of her delicate throat, lifting his head to brush his nose against her cheek. Is that what you wanted? he asked softly, his gaze lifting to search her expression.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
the taste of the coyote's mouth was indescribable. teya's heart galloped as she pulled back and away. beneath the short fur of her face, teya burned. "yes."
in her neck, the pulse wavered and thrummed.
"what else you show?" her voice was near-hoarse with surprise.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
Teya's reaction had heat rising in his own body. He loved to see the effect he had on others.

I know many things, he told her with a teasing air to his voice. Now he nipped at her jaw and gently pushed against her so that she would know he wanted her to lay down. I can kiss you anywhere you want. Assuming she went to the ground as he had asked her to do, he would begin to nip and kiss down her chest and stomach. Even lower if you'd like, my lady. He wanted to see what she looked like when she was overcome with the bliss he could offer. He wanted to hear her enjoyment pulled from her lips because she couldn't keep it inside.
Brecheliant
Raven*
1,149 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Fisher
prob ftb here <333

teya could not speak for a moment.
from this vantage point, she looked up at the coyote. his golden eyes flared down toward her own, provoking an answer in all lengths of her body.
the stone floor began to warm against her spine. to lay so brazenly; to be offered something so forwardly!
teya caught her breath, and then nodded.
she shut her eyes and lay near rigid, though soon the skilled fellahin of akashingo would fill the young raven with a dozen memories she might revisit at any time to come.
230 Posts
Ooc — hela
<3

So far, the brecheliant woman seemed delighted to let him adore her, and he was happy to continue to show her the pleasure's Akashingo had to offer. And in doing this he not only satisfied her but also the pharaoh by keeping her occupied. 

Sayf felt validated and useful, something he sought to feel every day because nothing else warmed the chill of insecurity that always seemed to cling to the inside of his heart. And when he was done here, he would hopefully have the giant's strong arms waiting for him.