Dragoncrest Cliffs in a tidal wave of [m]ystery
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat accepted his proposition with a smile. “I know they will,” Njord affirmed with a sunny face. “Erzulie had given me her blessin’ before tha winter came,” he added, as if they were reading the same chapter of a book. “An’ if Sapphique ends up not bein’ the place for us – if we want ta chart our own path – well, we can do that too. Together.” His chest puffed out, rife with optimism and proud of their newfound connection.

She leaned into his affectionate preening. The purr in her breast only made Njord more enthusiastic. He chuffed in response as her nosed the lines of her body, eyes tracing features one might miss if they weren’t close enough. The curve of her cheek, the ochre banding of her fur, or the dip of her waist… A romantic at heart, the seafarer knew he wanted to give himself fully and worship her physically. He followed no timeline or agenda when it came to courting Meerkat – things just seemed to fall into place naturally, though the season certainly heightened these sensations.

Her consent put him into motion. “Follow me,” his brogue words whispered into her ear, a glint in his eye. Njord turned their direction towards a private copse of conifers against the tall cliffs of Dragoncrest. He was eager to chart both her mind and body, to learn all the ways to please her… but there was something especially heated the first time two became one, and he would savor it like a one-in-a-lifetime delicacy. A stingy lover, he would never be.

Dip/Fade to black?
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
in a tidal wave of [m]ystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 06, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 06, 2022, 10:16 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 06, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 09, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 09, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 01:06 AM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 10, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Njord - January 10, 2022, 05:47 PM
RE: in a tidal wave of mystery - by Meerkat - January 10, 2022, 06:50 PM