Lion Head Mesa Well, I don't wanna know
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
She had not seen Him for many, many days. For the new hemet had been quite devoted to her works of worship. But still, in those days, she longed to be wrapped within that lustful grasp. To feel his warm breath against her neck while he planted kisses there. Maybe it had all been a fantasy, but it felt so real. 

Blinded by her desires, Sokha sought out @Ramesses in his chambers. Slowly, the dancer entered, tail caught between her legs.

Divine one. Your eyes have not graced me for many of days. If I may be so bold to ask it, I wish to indulge in their sheen.

As much as she wanted to admit it, she could not. The pharaoh had stolen away what innocence was left of her. She had given in to his requests... first becoming a mazoi, then an entertainer, and now... a hemet. It was an honor, surely, but the longing for more could no longer be denied.

Give me more. She pleaded; silently, sweetly. Innocence gone. Virtue gone. But as for her want? It would never cease. Never.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
set for morning after wedding!

ramesses and treva had woken together and broken their fast as one. he had lingered as long as he was able, before the demands of the day set in. "i will be back tonight if you will have me," he whispered to the new queen.
sokha found him being preened by servants, settled into his throne. "hemet," pharaoh greeted warmly, turning his head so his neckfur might be smoothed. "a new era dawns in akashingo."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
That is does, pharaoh. She answered, head rising slowly. 

A shabti now sits beside you. How does this make you feel? Lids fluttering softly between each blink, Sokha gazed upon.

Surely he was pleased, but she wanted to hear such from his lips.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"i am happy, holy priestess." his gaze was soft upon her, his voice a caress. "tell me what you see in the queen. tell me what you see for our children."
the servants continued but all his attention belonged to sokha now.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
He was happy, or so he'd say. But that was good enough for the hemet unless given reason to believe otherwise.

Such is good to hear, She crooned softly, offering a small smile.

What I see of her — and that of her children? In truth, divine one, I have spent little time near both the shabti and the offspring in which she bore for you, for Akashingo. I cannot yet provide you an answer.

Would he be disappointed? She hoped not, for doing so was her greatest fear. 
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
he accepted. "i appreciate that you will not lie to me and tell me what you believe i wish to hear."
at last he waved the attendants away, out of the room; he descended and pulled the priestess close. "queen treva has suggested that our sanpin, the woman nala, serve beside the holy ones. teach her." his eyes glowed. "and i want you to observe princess makono and prince siptah first. i think that the threads of their future paths are tangled. i can no longer see where they might lead."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
To her relief, he was not displeased.

When only they remained, the pharaoh drew her near. This is what she longed for, and so she would relish it while she could.

Oh? But there were things to discuss.

Nala, sanpin. She repeated. The one that looks different from wolf and coyote? This had been her assumption, but she needed to be sure. I will seek her out soon, Sokha promised. Then on to the next. I have seen both amiir and amiirad often through the corridors, but we have never spoken. Both I will address separately and gauge what path the holy ones within us have drawn for them.

Was there more, or could she just sit here in his embrace? It was all she had longed to do. So she would unless the pharaoh would object.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses nodded. he stepped away and looked toward the decorations about the room. "makono is very ambitious. ashikaga keeps close to home. siptah immerses himself in his studies." too soon, yet, to see how sethnakht and toula might act.
he turned back to her. "we should have a feast, the first of next year. i would like you to think upon a proper time for it."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Each word was taken to note. With this, Sokha would be better able to catch each child under the right circumstances.

A feast! The wedding had been the first of many moons, but now he wished to plan another?

Oh? And what might the occasion be? She asked out of curiosity. Details were important too, though. 
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"a moon ceremony, for stories. all the princes and princesses should be in attendance."
ramesses thought for the first time that he and treva would have more children. of course he had taken this for granted, but to consider it now! it delighted him thoroughly.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Moon ceremony. Hmm.

When the next winter comes to an end and the new leaf turns to invite spring, the moon will be full. If to be called "moon ceremony", this will be the perfect time. It had nearly escaped her, the remembrance of her old fondness for astronomy. 

Sokha then turned to Ramesses, gaze thoughtful. What say you, divine one?
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
sokha was swift; she provoked a smile. "this is well. i will announce it in the spring."
thoughtful. "and another feast day will have to be chosen, for the day my children see their first year."
titles to be given then, and a grand announcement.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
She tipped her head in a small nod, glad he was pleased by her suggestion.

But now to make another. Would he approve this one as well?

The first year of life should be a joyous occasion. For that, there must be pleasing scenery. If not too soon after the moon ceremony, late spring is when the grounds are greenest and often softened by morning dew. I would suggest it then.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"i was right to make you hemet."
his voice dropped an octave; he drew her to him once more. "will you allow me to reward you again, priestess?" he asked with breathy reverence, struck and held by the gathering power sokha pulled to herself.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
She smiled again, wider this time. His praise was most honoring. 

Oh... and he wished to reward her for it too? How could it be better?

How could I ever turn such a thing away? Sokha mused softly, head cocking to the side.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses smiled; he drew her into the dance.

ramesses lay with sokha. he was silent; he remembered how germanicus had named this one the primary suspect in satsu's murder. she had not given him a reason to be suspicious. and yet he craved to keep her close, unsure if it was out of self-preservation or enchantment.
pharaoh rolled to embrace her; he wanted now to sleep.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
When their dance came to an end, there was only silence. Sokha liked it, though, for it gave her time to indulge in his presence.

She had been captivated by her own thoughts, only to be disrupted by Ramesses' sudden movements. He held her close, now.

Looking warmly upon him, the hemet slowly began to draw a soft tongue across his ears. Then she began to hum a soothing hymn so that perhaps sleep may take him with better ease.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
last for me! <3

sokha sang and the godhead slept.
in her arms and beneath her voice, ramesses found peace and dreamless respite.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
And from me!

The song would continue on, but only until she was sure he had been stolen away by slumber. 

And when that time came, she too let it take her.