The Heartwood I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
@Dreven and all other Foresaken welcome! Nobody from outside The Forsaken please <3

Fury had decided to visit Alduin once again. Her purpose, initially - she wouldn't make known. 
But upon reaching the borders, she found his scent stale, almost nonexistent....
Her brows furrowed with confusion.

Lifting her head, she let out a call for whoever was left of the Forsaken. If Alduin left, she would offer to take them at least until he returned. 

If he returned. 
Her heart clenched at the thought that the boy, now a man, would leave his own pack to fend for themselves. 

Like father like son, she supposed...
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven heard the call that came and with determined steps he lumbered towards the border. Brute body brushing past the ashy branches. Ash and grit stirring up to coat his brown legs and paws.

He managed to get to the large white she wolf riddled with scars as half as him and dipped his muzzle. She wasn't on their borders and her scent smelled of Alduin's once upon a time. He had smelled it lingering on the brute's fur.

Hello.

He tilted his head looking through the newly forming scab over eye and face. You've called the Forsaken.

He almost added pretty one, but realized that she was probably not one to flirt with, though he thought of it. Apparently he had a thing for white wolves.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A dark, scarred man greeted her from within the ash and ruin. 
He faintly smelled of Alduin, and as he finished speaking she took a slow breath, exhaled. 
"Alduin isn't here anymore, is he?" She asked, to confirm her suspicions before making her offer to take them in more than anything. 

"I had been wanting to speak with him more on our alliance. I am Fury, Warchief and leader of the Saints." 
She figured the man should know who she was, especially since she knew their leader...
Former leader, most likely...
Health (100/100)
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ash lay heavy and gritty on his paws. Red eyes studied her as she spoke, though he kept his body neutral. He sensed disappointment from her, though he could be wrong. He dipped his scarred head. And then spoke deep baritone curling around her.

He has left. I'm Dreven in charge in his stead, Harbinger of the Forsaken. I can only assume he has gone after something as he stated he wanted too. However, his mind is his own.

Fury, warchief. Well Met.

Dreven shifted from one paw to the other, and then stopped moving. He was unsure what to share and what not to share. Alduin had not shared with him who this she wolf was, she could have been a spurned lover for all he knew, but he was choosing to answer her questions for now, and Alduin was gone. He was pissed off about it too.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dreven. 
Harbinger.
She had worn that title once as well. 
A reminiscent yet small smile formed on her face as he said what he said.

She noted the brief shift of paws, the uncertainty.
Her own face remained impassive.

"Well met." She dipped her head once, slightly.

After a pause, she decided to take the risk. 
"With Alduin gone, I would like to extend the invitation to you and the other Forsaken to join the Saints, in the Hinterlands. At least until he returns." She paused, then added  "The offer need not be accepted or denied in haste." It was certainly an invitation to think about. She had no hard feelings either way, and meant to translate this with a single wave of her pale plume
Health (100/100)
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He took note of her words and digested them. He was about to answer, when he stayed his tongue. He was not in charge of merely himself. He thought briefly of Atka and Khasni. They would need to be spoken with. And the she wolf Heph, a message would need to be sent to her, so she could find Atka.

And it was with such a thought that his true responsibility crashed upon him and tightened his throat like a vice, rope along the lines of his neck. He took a deep breath and blew it out.

I will speak with the others. Do you have room for three more possibly four? And do you accept mated pairs?

He thought of him and Atka, they were a package deal and some packs would not like lovers in their ranks, due to the fact that children could be born. Not that he was thinking that far ahead. But he now realized he must.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury watched his reaction, the way he was about to respond, but took time to think it through. 
She was pleased with this, but said nothing, showed nothing. 

Eventually though he spoke.
"We have plenty of room, and I will happily accept mated pairs." She answered. It was the truth, after all there were only six or seven wolves in the Saints, if including herself and her daughter. As for mated couples, they could potentially produce more bodies for the pack.

As usual though, her thoughts didn't show, nor even slightly. 
But she did mean well, with her rare streaks of kindness.
Health (100/100)
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven felt a sense of dread for the first time in his life as it worked through him like a sickness. He had always only been responsible for himself. Only for the jobs he was to do. Never for other lives, and now.

Abject anger flooded his limbs, at his leaders lazy way of dealing with their wolves. Yes Alduin was a good leader, when he was sound of mind, but he had been sleeping lately. Dreven had seen it, and had ignored it and now he simply couldn't anymore.

I will speak with my pack mates and will give you an answer in a couple days. Would you like to stay here, or would you like me to find you in the hinterlands, regardless of answer?
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury smiled softly at his response. 
A couple days, and he'd have a decision. 
She was patient enough for that. 

"I will stay here while you and yours decide, if that's doable." She answered after a long pause. 
It would also be a temporary added body in case any outsiders tried anything,  regardless of if everyone here decided to join the Saints or not.
Health (100/100)
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
352 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven nodded his head. It was doable and he would like to have the extra support. Khasni and Atka though fierce were not very large, and Heph was out searching for something, anything.

Dreven motioned for him to follow her. Come along then Warchief. The packlands seem dead and dying, but there are many hidden gems in it's depths, below the surface and on the surface that have been unblemished. I only caution you to steer clear of the Saga's den, she is protective of it and I have promised her no one would dare enter. She comunes with spirits there.

He waved his tail and slowly walked through the darkened trees, the ash and grit against his paws again. He would show her some of the more pretty places so she could find food and drink while amongst their trees.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
ooc] Possibly Fade? <3[/ooc] 

Fury nodded once as Dreven agreed to house her for the two days or so.
She listened as he spoke, noting the mention of hidden treasures in all the destruction, and to not venture into the Saga's den, for spiritual reasons.
Fury hmmed with a nod in response, thinking briefly of Dove from the original foundation of the Saints...
Dove had been a witch of sorts as well.
Health (100/100)