Qeya River vulture flocking
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
All Welcome 
for @Sadey <3 set after this

@Colt Briggs had gone on his mission.

Amalia had brought Sadey to the dens and to tend to her. Sakhmet would arrive, content to dismiss Amalia so she may rest. Now it was her turn to tend to Sadey. With her she carried a pelt, draped over her shoulders. In her mouth was a fish.

Another woman was welcomed among them. She only wished she wasn't so horribly hurt.

Did Amalia find the things you asked for?
-Some Women, fear the fire. Some women, just become it.-
228 Posts
Ooc —
The black furred she wolf had taken care of her, and now Sadey simply rested. Though she was stirred from her minor daydreams and not quite sleep, by the leader of this rag tag gang of wolves here.

Sadey lifted her head and studied her and gave a brief nod. She licked over the seam of her muzzle, tasting the bitter begamot and aloe. 

She did. I know enough to get by, but I'm not familiar to the area. I thank ya again fir takin' me in like you did. That was sure swell of you.

Sadey shifted and moved to more listen, ears perked forward. Colt will find the black beast done this. I spoke to miss. Amalia. Seems she thought the wolf might be a male named Void, though she can't be certain. Sounds like him she says. Yer man chased him off from botherin' Miz. Amalia one time.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Void.

A man who had once harassed Amalia, now here harassing other women in the taiga. Sakhmet's gut churned with discomfort and concern. The soft pinch of her brows a hint to this.

For a moment, she was silent. Peeling back scaled skin to expose the fish, offering it to the healing woman.

It sounds as though your Colt Briggs is doing us a great service then. Something to be awarded for. She wondered, a thoughtful pause.

Are you two making a home together?

Kigipigak would have done the same for her in these types of times, she thought.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey pulled the fish towards herself, and eyed the woman as she was speaking. She had to fight not to guffaw at Colt doing them a service. He was going after the bastard cause it was a matter of gang things. Nothing more and nothing less. That it helped another pack, well that was just in their favor as it were.

Amusement laced her eyes at the question about she and Colt. No mam, Colt is not my man. We were in a pack far away from here together. There's a sense of loyalty there. Colt likes his woman a little, umm Different than me. She wrinkled her brow. 

She didn't want to speak ill of the man, because he wasn't a awful wolf, just well a bad one....with morals. How did they even explain themselves to anyone. This was why they kept to their own members. Easier that way.

My mates been goin almost a year. I left his grave in our former home. A small sense of sadness worked it's way into her throat and voice. She missed Jax, so much.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
So Colt Briggs and Sadey were not what she and Kigipigak were.

She saw no need to press these things. The affairs of their love lives did not involve Sakhmet — not if they weren't involved with each other.

But Sadey gave her a glimmer of a past life and although Sakhmet kept her face steady, her tone did convey the depth of her emotions. I am sorry to hear that, Sadey. Solemn for a moment.

What brings you to the taiga then?
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey and Colt were not anything, but gang members. Mayhap they'd be good for a good tumble full of hate and madness, if they both got an itch that needed scratched, but the thought as of yet, made Sadey's skin crawl. Though he had grown a little higher in her esteem she supposed. Not much though.

Sadey studied her. Followed my ole gang. The one we ran with. Reno, Colt, Augustin, and a few others. They're here too, though haven't found none but Briggs yet. Reno's smell is around. Mixed with that girl of yours. So she met him at least.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
I see.

She hummed thoughtful, silent for a moment of consideration.

First I'm hearing of this gang. What's that like? The difference from a pack life?
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey's ears perked forward as she listened. There was a hum of a thought on the she queen's maw. But she didn't say nothing at first.

Sadey shifted and wrinkled her nose at the next question. Unsure how to answer. 

LIttle more rough and tumble than you and yours. Living by the seat of our pants hard and heavy and fast. We all dispersed for the most part now, but we may get back together. No idea. As i said only met a few again. The rest still on the winds.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
More rough and tumble than hers!

She wondered what Kigipigak would make of it, if he was here to hear these things. For a moment her heart hurt. Long and dull, a stinging pain.

Tartok was rough.

Kigipigak would have been a match for any gang, she thought.

Carefully she had to shove these feelings aside.

Would you like that? Getting back together?
228 Posts
Ooc —
Sadey knew nothing of this she wolf's past or her packs. So therefore she was merely going on what she knew of them now. Seemed a little soft all told, the newness hadn't quite worked it's way off.

She wondered why this wolf didn't have a fella. She had younglings, but where were their father. Though she'd only met Kivaluk so far. Ole Briggs. He'd worm his way into this one if he could and leave her less than he found her. It made Sadey a might sick, really.

Sadey blew a breath. Well I don't know. Seems like I may, but at the same time. I found a little bit of peace here, and I may change my mind. I've not lived easy. I've lived fast and hard. Perhaps i don't deserve the peace.
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
maybe a fade if you don't mind? <3

I used to think the same of myself.

She confessed, a peek into the window of her soul, if the other woman listened closely.

You shouldn't sell yourself short.
228 Posts
Ooc —
Not at all

Sadey nodded. Mayhap you're right. I best fill some caches and find somw herbs. Your Amalia knows a fair bit. But i know some she doesnt.

If there was nothing else she'd tirn away and go off in search of medicines and food and think on what was said.