Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Rodyn had traveled and moved. @Void with him for a time, T.k. with him for a time. It was on one such excursion that he realized he didnt have all the otter furs he needed. A frown colored his face and on stealthy paws he traveled towards the nearest lake.

He waited and watched, counted trails and paw steps. Breathing in and out he focused. He could be pstiwnt. He could grab them as they gamboled and played. And he was hungry. Most of the meat he had caught he had traded. Though the thought of eating brother otter still bothered him.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was trailing along with Rodyn, helping him out with things he needed, when they were back to hunting Otters. It was how Void had found Rodyn again originally, and the whole experience was interesting, since he'd never hunted otters before, but had managed to catch one, though he was struck by the otter. This time he hoped it'd go better
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled at his dark furred friend. He planned to tell Kukutux about him. Void had shown great growth since their time together. He was learning to think before he acted, and he was not fighting as quickly. He still had an edge to his soul, unlike most, but he was trying. It was clear he was trying. He wasn't certain though if Void would ever be happy in a pack that wasn't run by him, and this could prove disastrous in time. It made him exceptionally sad.

Rodyn's tail whipped behind him as he counted. There were 4 otters, ideally if they were quick they maybe able to get 2 each, but he was fine with only 1 between the two. he only needed one. There was no point to catching more unless they wanted to trade the meat and furs. Though truth be told. It would be nice to allow his friend to start his own collection of furs to trade if he so wished in the future.

Ready? He grinned with the exuberance of the hunt and a nod to his friend, and he shifted into position to grab.

Rodyn burst forth with a growl aiming for a rather large otter at the end of the group. However, he was not prepared for the large male that burst from the underbrush and clawed at him. He managed to avoid it and grasped him in stead and gave him a few steady shakes, blood dripping from his maw, his growl pitching higher, until the otter was motionless and his original target was gone.

Blood welled from a scratch along his temple where the creature's razor sharp claws had gotten him.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Rodyn shot towards the left so Void darted to the otter on the far right, significantly smaller than the one Rodyn had gotten but he managed to snatch it quickly and snap its neck, and quickly retaliated to see the one Rodyn had originally aimed for fleeing, but relatively close to him. Void bolted after it, and caught his claws on his tail, stopping it. 

But it turned around and slashed out at his face. Void slashed his claws across it in return, catching it on the eye, giving him the chance to go in for its neck. He was able to kill it with less trouble than Rodyn had gone through.

Void had registered his friend struggling but was intent on his own targets, and Rodyn had been able to keep things in control and seemed relatively alright.

He went back and retrieved his other otter, and then turned to Rodyn, holding both proudly in his mouth, and ignoring the minor cut on his forehead he was given by the larger of the 2 otters.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Moonglow hunter, lost sight of his friend as they both hunted. But he trusted Void enough to know that the other male would do his best and possible exceed expectations.

The dark furred boy chuckled. You beat me this time, Friend.

He grinned. You keep those two, how about you start collecting your own furs to trade?

he lay his own otter at his feet and tilted his head. Wondering how Void would take his words and offer. Would the other like the idea or reject it immediately he wondered. He liked to be able to share his wares, he wasn't sure if others did though.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void shook his head at Rodyn's offer. "No need for them. I'm fine how I am, don't need to trade or anything. Maybe when I start a pack I will, but thats not for some time by the looks of things." Void said, nudging his 2 otters towards Rodyn. "You alright?" He added, making sure Rodyn wasn't badly injured in a way he couldn't see or anything, from his struggle with the otter.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn studied him. Well when it comes to that. I'll offer my skils as hunter to help you build your caches.

You may yet find like minded wolves to follow you.

If void could get out of his own head, if he could approach kindly if he knew when to be aggressive, cause there was no doubt as a leader you need to be aggressive at times
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Yeah. I'm trying, creating a pack is really important, more than keeping my thirst for fighting at bay, so I' trying to be kinder, but not lie about who I am when meeting others." Void told Rodyn.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shook his head good naturedly at his friend. And shifted to lift the otter. Well let's get these stripped of fur and build a cache for the time we plan to stay in the area.

If you could make your pack where would you make it? I always thought i'd stay in the forests, but i love the mountain just as much.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded and began to strip the pelt off of the larger of the 2 otters he'd caught first. He already had a planned answer to Rodyn's question, as he'd been asked it before. "The mountains have always been my home. As a pup I was born in mountains, not these, but still mountains. They give me security and I couldn't imagine any other place to start a pack." He replied confidently.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn listened quietly. His teeth and claws covered in gore as he disseccted and pulled the creature apart. A small part of him still upset about brother otter, and he made sure to send a prayer and thanks to Sedna as Kukutux asked of him.

I was that way with forests. But I've found mountains to be just as fine for staying in. Just as Samani and Aiolos like the sea, but make their home in the mountains.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void had no idea who those 2 were but he nodded as if he did. He understood the concept. "Yeah, I guess I'd be ok settling anywhere, but I'm definitely most comfortable in mountains." He said, as he started to dissect the other otter. 

"If I did create a pack, do you think your pack would be ok with being allies with mine? I wouldn't want to ever have to fight you or those you care about." Void said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn longed to tell, probably his best male friend in these wilds all about Samani, but he just couldn't. Not because he wasn't willing too, but because he was asked not too. But once all was figured out. He would tell him everything he could about her.

Moonwoman is pretty good at making allies, so she probably would be open to the idea. When you get your pack going. I'll have to make a visit with her.

Rodyn licked his maw clean. Hey Void! You know you're one of my best friends here right? And thanks for helping me make sure my future is clear. I'll do my best to do the same for you.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded, thankful, that Rodyn's pack's leader was open to allies. That would help in the future.

When he brought up the subject of being best friends Void felt a feeling he hadn't felt for anyone before. He really did care about Rodyn. "Same to you bud. You're like, my only friend, unless you count a pup I found lost in the woods that I think I talked some sense into. But we aren't really friends, so you're like, my best and only friend." He said. "I'd do anything for you, this hunting of otters is nothing. It's fun for me, spending time with you and all." Void said genuinely, his tone full of happiness.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,251 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled genuine and friendly. He was a little sad that he was his only friend, but glad the loner found someone to care for. IN some capacity. Perhaps it would help him in the long run. Though he had made many enemies and not many friends.

Me too. Rodyn wagged his tail. And sighed happily.

Fade here?