Lion Head Mesa I'm so over all this bad luck
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Private 
The halls had been quiet. Sokha had often been left by her lonesome, save for her days of teachings with the fellahin.

@Ramesses had not sent for her since he first presented her new title and responsibilities. Part of her longed for his company. Another even felt lust and longing. The season was creeping upon them. She could already feel its tug, writhing within her body. She longed to feel something, anything... even if only his close touch and nothing more.

Ignoring what words or harsh stares may fall her, the nebet walked upon his chambers, hoping to find him within. Perhaps it was bold, or maybe even foolish — but in this moment, she cared not.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
tag for ref!

in truth, ramesses had hardly sent for anyone.
save @Charles.
since the first time, it was not to the feminine he reached, but the masculine. more often than not, the prince was subject to ramesses' fouling mood and angered words, his roughness, his demands.
he had just bent over a meal when sokha came to him unannounced; he stared at her and then smiled with a softening to his lazuli eyes. "nebet." sayf was with him, using knowing paws to knead the tenseness from his shoulders. jawahir sat at his feet.
"what brings you?"
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Pharaoh was here. 

Sokha smiled with relief. Then she searched the room. Only one was here, tending to the pale man.

With a small gesture, she bid Sayf and Jawahir to dismiss themselves, hoping silently that Ramesses would not protest.

The nebet fluttered forward with grace, approaching the throne with no shame. In the jewel's place, the woman continued to knead at the pharaoh's shoulders, gentle in her motions. 

Her words then drew soft in his ears. It is a crime for me to have the want to see you? Sokha mused, tone an affectionate rumble. You had not called for me since we last spoke... I- I missed you.

Now, behind him, she bit her lip. Would he be angry that she spoke this way?
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses did not protest. he drank as they moved off in silent steps, then leveled his eyes at sokha. she entered his chambers, dismissed his fellahin, and spoke of missing him. wanting him.
he allowed her to move into sayf's place. the food went untouched. ramesses shut his eyes with a small smile. "it is no crime, sokha." 
he leant against her in comfortable silence. "what have you done with your days, my sweet?"
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
The woman's claws raked gently against his shoulders, partially upon his flank even, brushing the furs flat.

The fellahin have kept me busy... It was only partially true, but not totally a lie. And when I can, I like to dance beneath the moon, She purred unto his ear, breath warm and inviting. Sokha longed to kiss him, but waited. 

And what of you, my pharaoh? Where do the days take you?
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
her touch became a caress; she stirred him and her breath was warm upon him. 
but he would spare no talk of a new royal wife here, not when treva did not yet know.
"i have been in talks with my vizier. there is much to decide when it comes to royal children." he pondered sokha's warmth. "have you considered it for yourself? a husband, a household of noble sons and daughters?" he turned, offering her a morsel of rabbit from his own teeth.
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Vizier. Gucci. 

She knew of whom he spoke of.

But as for what they spoke of, she was intrigued.

The thought has crossed my mind... but I know not of whom would be husband to me. The neb Charles and Gucci are wed. As far as I am aware, there are no noblemen short of a wife.

Children peaked her interest even more. They were something she had hoped for, especially after having lost her own moons ago.

But who could give them to her? Who would be willing? That was the true question.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"my vizier is widowed," ramesses said of gucci. and it had been a marriage for name, unconsummated as far as he knew.
"what do you think of him?" he asked, pushing away the rest of his meal and half-turning to pull her into his embrace, the throne large enough for her to drape her form across his own. "he is not a wolf. but he is loyal to this kingdom and has a golden heart. these things are enough for Amun-ra."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Back to the vizier. The one of Akashingo who was far from wolf.

What she thought of him? There were a few things, but she would not speak them all. He is a kind little man... An emphasis placed on his size. Sokha did not intend it to sound rude or cruel, but only true. But he is not who I would choose as husband or father.

That is, if she had the choice at all if it came to that.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"as a noblewoman, your marriage must benefit the palace," ramesses reminded sokha, pulling away from her ministrations. he felt revived as he slid from his throne, rolling his shoulders and glancing back at her with steady lapis eyes.
"i will give you a choice, lady sokha. go to the queen. ask to be placed in her retinue, at her side. when she travels, so shall you, and this will grant you a chance to examine the nobles of other nations."
"or," and here ramesses waved a paw, "i shall choose for you."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Yes-.. the palace, She murmured, being quickly reminded of what came first.

But instead of demanding that she take what man he offered, the pharaoh gave her a choice.

She could serve and walk alongside the shabti, someday to find a suitable husband among their travels. Or, he would choose someone for her. The former option seemed the most appealing.

I will do this, as you say—to join alongside the queen. Sokha agreed. Thank you for giving me this option, divine one. He may think her arrogant if she didn't show some form of gratitude. It certainly was an honor and a relief. One she would remember.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"let it be so," pharaoh said softly, and then he stepped forward to pull her into the strength of his marble arms. "seek a role in her court but do not forget that i expect you also in mine."
his teeth nipped her ear, softly at first. pharaoh was filled with a sense of his own power and through it desire grew.
"now. soothe my dreams from me, sokha."
teach me your way
122 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Away
Two courts. Two divinities. More bodies to serve, but in different ways.

I will not be too much of a barren sight for you, pharaoh. This she would promise. 

He nipped softly, then not so, at her ears. Gently, then, the nebet caressed beneath his chin with her head. 

Soothe my dreams from me, Sokha.

His words were a soft, tantalizing wisp. Sokha pressed herself close—maybe too close. In what ways shall I soothe them, my divine one? She purred in his ear.

He wasn't hers to claim. Already, he had a wife. But in this moment, it felt as if he was hers and she was his.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"with all your beauty and your skill," ramesses murmured, kissing her cheeks, her face, her crown.
he wanted to surrender. he wanted to dominate. in sokha he knew that he could have both.
ramesses reached for it now.