Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Rodyn moved his lithe body through the pack lands. He hadn't seen @Void since he had gotten accepted. Not that he hadn't been looking, he just haven't been able to find him. It was a bit strange really, that he hadn't seen his friend, but perhaps it was simply a lack of meeting.

Russet ears twitched and moved through the trees. Yellow eyes moving around and up. He sniffed at the ground. There were weasels nearby. He would have a fine time catching a few for their caches.
Loner
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was in the territory, catching the scent of the same weasels his friend had, though he did not know yet that Rodyn was around. It had been quite some time since they'd last seen each other, which was odd since they shared a pack now. But as he got closer to the scent of the weasels, he caught the scent of his friend. His ears perked and he started to sprint towards Rodyn, who's brown pelt soon came into view. He raced over to his friend, greeting him with an accidentally-too-heavy headbutt to the shoulder.

"Rodyn!" He said happily. "I'm a wolf of Moonglow now! I'm learning to be a better me and I think this pack is helping. I'm going to have puppies! There was this girl I met and she mated with me. I don't know if I'll ever meet them but its cool to know that in a way I'm a father! There's gonna be little me's wandering around the woods soon!" He said, bursting random stuff out to his friend, just very happy to see him.

Rodyn's the closest he's ever had to family, and the two have known each other for almost a year now. They were both almost three as well. Void loved Rodyn like a brother.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
A sharp scent of another wafted is way and Rodyn froze and looked around. He smelled Void, but didn't see him as of yet. Were they both hunting the same thing or just looking in the same area.

He was almost bowled over, but he laughed and headbutted his friend back just as hard.

Heya Void!

Rodyn's tail wagged as Void spoke at length. He seemed relaxed, happier than he had in some time. Though he was surprised and a moment of intense jealous flared up in him, but then he was just glad his friend was happy and had achieved one of his goals and it sounded as if the girl had been more than willing which made him feel a little better about it. He and Samani would have their children in the future he knew. Now was not the time to worry about it, nor be jealous.

I'm engaged to wed Samani of Moonglow and I am now First Hunter, but other than that. Nothing new has happened. It's good to see you! I'm glad you are learning to be better and you seem happier.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded. "I am happier. I'm not alone anymore. I hope I can find some of my offspring some day and perhaps bring them here, and then to my own pack when I'm older. It'll be amazing to have kin again. And just being in a pack is amazing, especially a pack with you. You're the only friend I've ever had and to get to be in your pack is great!" He added. 

"I smelled that weasel before, I was going to track it, but then I smelled you. Were you hunting it as well?" He asked. "Perhaps we could hunt together, like the good old days" Void asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn listened closely and smiled. GLad to hear it. You might find them. You never know. Though it is fairly large here, it also isn't as large as it could be.

Rodyn chuckled. Are you finding it nice here? Have you met many members?

Rodyn nodded. Yea there was a weasel I was hunting. Let's go. a smile lit up his face. It had been some time since he had hunted with Void. Well with anyone, really and he was excited to start again.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded and pictured himself alongside smaller gray and black versions of himself, as the girl he mated with was gray. The picture warmed his heart in a way his old self would've never imagined.

"Yeah its nice. I've met a few members, not too many though." Void said. "I'm just happy to not be alone anymore."

Void followed his friend, staying a few pawsteps behind, letting Rodyn lead the way as he was more familiar with the territory.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn daren't picture what he and Samani's pups would look like, not because he didn't want too, but because. He knew that they would never look as he imagined. They would be precious and beautiful and theirs.

I haven't met a lot of the new members. We are getting rather full lately. Rodyn was pleased that Moonglow was doing so well. That so many faces were making a home here, and yet it also filled him with a sense of dread. He didn't know them all. There were so many. Could he continue to hunt for that many. He had help of course, but he felt his new responsibilities upon his shoulders heavy.

He moved throughout the trees. They like to hide near the largest trees and they fight back when cornered, much like otters.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded. "I've hunted weasels before, just not in this exact terrain, so, lead me through it." He said, knowing Rodyn had an expertise in hunting, as he did in fighting.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn held his tail neutral and chuffed a gentle laugh. What's your favorite part about Moonglow? have you met some of the daughters of moonwoman? She has a son too, but I haven't seen him lately.

Rodyn moved expertly around the trees and roots of the area. Nose following the scent of weasel. As they neared the strong scent, he crouched into a hunter's stance. Knowing that Void would follow his lead.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I don't know who's who but the only two I've really interacted with are Chakliux and Nasamik." Void said, naming the two wolves he'd hunted with since being here. "And honestly my favorite part is just not being alone." Void said.

Void crouched when Rodyn did, and slowly started to stalk beside his friend towards the weasel
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
WEasels were straight ahead chattering at each other. Rodyn motioned to Void and then with quick steps he chased the weasels toward Void. There was a growl in his throat and a flash of white teeth. Chasing.

Eyes flashed with gleam of mirth at Void while the other male went to catch them.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void was able to snap at one, snapping its back while still being able to catch 2 others, slamming his paws down on them as they tried to run past him, breaking their backs that way. He looked at Rodyn afterward
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled as he met his friend. There was no need for him to grab any weasels for Void did it all. Rodyn chuckled and tipped his head at him.

We'll stash the meat and you should dry and keep the furs in case you want to make your own bride price someday.

Rodyn stretched. We always work well together.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void cocked his head. "Bride price?" He asked, still not really sure how much worked in Moonglow.

He nodded as his friend commented on their teamwork. "I remember when we first met, as two loners in the Sunspires. I stayed there for the most part, got myself into some trouble over a boy with a former Moonglow wolf, Amalia, and then finally headed here after she recommended I change my ways." Void said
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded. To marry a wolf in Moonglow you are given a bride price. For me it was all that hunting i did do you remember the otters, the caribou, the ermine? Those were my price. You hunt those things to show you can provide for your mate.

I know Amalia. She is in Brechiliant now. Rodyn shifted and studied his friend. I'm glad you're changing. I was worried for you.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Ohhhh. Thats what all that was for. I thought it was quests or something to prove your worth to the pack, not to get a mate. Will you help me with mine when I'm ready?" Void asked, hoping his friend would return the favor he'd give him.

"I was worried for me too. My mental health took a huge dip and thats when I decided to give up my original life path."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn furrowed his brow. Well it was both. By hunting all them it is also how i showed my worth as a wolf. And how i received the honor of being first hunter. I proved that I could care for her and others. And sure I will.

Rodyn chuckled. I'm glad you're doing better. Sorry that it took you some life lessons learned to do so, but sometimes we need that.

Twitch of tail and small smile as he looked out over Moonglow. I really like it here, and I'm glad you made it to the pack lands.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"I don't think I'll stick around here forever, but definitely for some time. I do still really want to make my own pack one day if I can ever get to it." Void said.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,236 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Fade? Thank you for helping me get his specialty :)

Rodyn nodded his head. I understand. Trust me. and he did. He hadn't planned on leaving himself, but Samani wanted too. So they probably would and he was okay with that. It was kind of exciting actually.

Get some patience behind you and you'll do well. Seem like you're going in the right direction.
Loner
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
yw! could prolly get void a hunter trade lmao from all those threads

"Thank you, for everything Rodyn. I will forever and always be your friend." Void promised, nuzzling rodyns shoulder affectionately.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)