Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
It was with unease he hunted down his friend @Void. He strongly believed that Void had changed for the better, but he owed Heph and apology and Rodyn and explanation. It was high time they got to the bottom of things. This was going to be a hard conversation. And it made Rodyn a little ill, but he was also certain that it could be handled well between he and Void. That Void would listen. He hoped his anger would not get the best of him.

IF Rodyn was to be a leader, he needed to have these types of conversations.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void spotted Rodyn in the territory and cheerfully padded up to his friend "Heya buddy!" He said, not sensing the mood.

ngl im kinda confused why this is becoming a big thing bc Void has changed and he was just talking abt things in the past, abt how he was, so I don't really understand what he said/did that was wrong.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
it is only ICLy honestly. ANd Heph doesn't know him. So how is she to know he's changed? He basically told her he tried to force females to mate with him. She's not gonna take that well as a character.

Rodyn lifted his head with a nod. Heya.

Rodyn smiled softly. Void. Uh. Heph came to me. Said you used to try and force females to mate with you. Like full on almost hurt them. I told her you changed, but I want to make sure you understand why she's a little upset about it? And why I have to speak with you about it.

Rodyn didn't know if he was making sense, but he was trying. For both sakes.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
he literally said he did that a long time ago and realized it didn't work and that he doesn't do that anymore-. His literal words were "I used to not be so nice to woman and girls, used to try to force them to mate with me or join my nonexistent pack, but that was when I was younger. I think I've matured some, Rodyn's said so too at least."

Im aware its IC but i dont like a ton of wolves being mad a void when i didn't think he said anything wrong-

"I never used physical force. I told you about my ways. I told them I wanted them to join my pack or mate with me, or i'd fight them. Like i never tried to like make them do anything. Just gave them options. And it was a while ago. I've not done that for like a year. Mated with 2 females peacefully and successfully this season and let one go who didn't like me. I don't understand why she's mad. Its not me anymore. I was being honest and open about my past." Void said
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Okay IC is not the same as OOC. You can't control how other wolves see your wolf. It just can't be done. They all ahve their own personalities and their rpers write them true to form. That being said. Rodyn is not angry. But he is a leader and if another wolf brings something to him, he had to at least touch base on it. Because it's what a good leader does. Please don't take it personally. IT's not meant as that.

Rodyn listened with ears forward and no words for a moment. He had nothing to say yet. He was weighing his friends words and going over what Heph had said as well.

I understand Void. And I have seen growth in you and I told her as much. But I must still speak with you, you understand? I'm a leader I have responsibilities to all the wolves that have pledged themselves to Moontide.

Rodyn nodded. I know you have. I believe it just made her nervous. Before you changed you would have been a wolf that could have hurt her? Do you understand? She was a lone wolf for a long time too. So there are going to be growing pains both ways? You understand?

Rodyn furrowed his brow. Maybe it is just a matter of misunderstanding. You should make sure that you say fight not force to mate, because that word choice makes anyone think, well very bad things.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
yeah ok

"I literally told her what I did- I do understand how it could make her nervous but she could've used some sense. I told her I'd changed, that you said I'd changed as well. Did she really think if I was still my old self I would've even been having a conversation with a girl without using my 'ways'? Because no I wouldn't have. Did she really think you'd let a wolf like that be in the pack you're gonna raise your family? Because no you wouldn't. If she didn't know me she at least knows you and could trust you to not have a bad wolf around." Void growled, getting annoyed.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn sighed softly and studied his friend. Void we don't get to be upset at others for their feelings. Just like she shouldn't get upset with you for your feelings. It's how it is. We can't control how someone reacts to anything, it's just not possible. The simple fact is it made her nervous. whatever it was that you said. And obviously she annoyed you now, based on your reaction. She can't tell you not to get annoyed, just as you can't tell her not to be upset.

And she knows I wouldn't. It was why she came to me, to get clarification, because she was upset. She sought out a friend, just as you would seek me out if you were upset, no?

Now. Rodyn squared his shoulders. I suggest we go hunting or something towork off this energy, yea?
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: potentially sensitive words

"Dont wanna be in a pack with a girl who thinks I sexually assault girls." Void muttered.

He nodded in agreement to Rodyns suggestion to hunt though. "Ok."
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn didn't like the attitude that Void had taken. It sounded surly and ungrateful, and well childish. But he kept his current ire in check. He had upset his friend enough. Though he made a mental note to watch interactions now a little closer. He would not have upset in the ranks of the pack that Samani wanted. It wouldn't be happening.

Though he nodded and they would go on their way.

Not sure if you wanted to fade or have a hunt? Let me know.