Ravenshook Cliffs This is my love
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Private 

Void had talked with Rodyn about Meylodi now, and now he wanted the 2 to meet. So he talked to Rodyn about a time to meet and then at that time, brought Meylodi to the border. He then awaited his friend's arrival.
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
"Hurt any o' 'em and yer gonna 'ave me fangs at yer throat."
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The form of a wolf that mostly matched Void's sat next to him, her side pressed against his. Not a shred of nervousness crossed her heart, a brave and valiant soul was the lady that had found herself head-over-tail in love with him.
May you live as long as you want,
and never want as long as you live.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn heard his friends call and he went towards it with sure step. Head held high, yellow eyes watching the pack lands as they went past. He arrived to the two. Similar in stature, color everything. He offered a quick smile.

Hello Void. Hello my lady. I'm Rodyn Ardeth.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nuzzled Meylodi gently before shoulder bumping Rodyn as he often did in greeting. "Heya Rodyn. This is the girl I told you about, Meylodi." He said with a strong smile. "I was wondering if she could stay with me in Moontide some while we plan out our future pack." He said. "So I brought her here to meet you. Why don't you tell him a little about yourself?" Void said to Meylodi, stepping back to stand next to her, his tail resting on her back.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
'Eard a lot about 'cha, Rod'n, she chuckled, giving Void's muzzle a quick lick before sniffing the new male curiously. The dark wolf stood then, tall and proud, then ran her side against her mate's, leaning against him. Then, she turned to face her darling's leader, a grin on her face.

Aye, as 'e said, me name's Meylodi. I be the la'y stealin' yer friend's 'art, ev'n if 'e done stole mine first. Pleas're ta meet cha.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn returned the greeting to Void, listened with forward ears and then turned his attention to Meylodi. Blinking Yellow eyes as he listened.

Pleasure's all mine and of course you can stay. We have enough room. Welcome to Moontide. Do you hunt? or Fish? Or mostly guardian?
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Void has given us permission to skip c:

Ta be hon'st, I 'aven't been 'roud long enough ta specialize in anythin'. Me ol' pack tended ta have us pups do a bit o' everythin', though. I've got a quick mind in me head, though, so, shouldn' be too 'ard ta learn. What sor' o' mastas ya got that'll teach me? 

Hunting, fighting, fishing, in truth, she wanted to learn how to do a bit of everything. The only problem would be her short amount of patience. But in a pack of their own, she'd have to pull her weight. Meyl wouldn't let her man do everything for her forever.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn listened, saying nothing for now. Though he did smile. Well Void, Heph and I can teach you hunting, Mojag fishing, and Void can teach you figting. I'm afraid that is out of my wheelhouse. I can defend if I must, but I'm more of a lover not a fighter kinda guy.

It was only the truth. He was not fond of fighting. Oh he could trust him he could, but he hated it.
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
That earned a small chuckle. Maybe 'e can teach me how ta beat him in a fi'ht. 

I'd like that, truthfully. I gotta carry me own weight in a pack, be or not I'm one o' ta le'ers. she nodded at his offer, thankful that Moontide was accepting of her.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded truthfully at Rodyns statement and laughed at Meylodi's. "I'd like to see you try to beat me." He said with a laugh. "I'll definitely be down to train you though!" He said.

jus a little cameo he's still skippable
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded. Maybe he can teach you. Just observe as he's teaching you. He'll give something away. They always do. He teased kindly, then he moved to teh side.

You want to bring her on Void, help her find a place to settle down into for now? Show her where some of our caches are.
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Ya, she chuckled, bumping her side against Void's. I gotta lot ta learn, 'specially if we're gonna be takin' off on our own a' some poin'. Wha's ta poin' o' takin' me in if I ain't gonna be useful er learn somethin' useful? Feedin' an unhelpful mouth ain't gonna do no one any favors.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void nodded. "I'll take you to my den." He said. "Then I'll show you the caches and we can start some training." He added. "Did you have anything left at the temporary one I made you? Anything you wanted to bring?" He asked first.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
182 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Nothin' but bones, an' I ain't attached ta 'em. she shrugged.

Meylodi turned her head to Rodyn, dipping her head to the pack leader. T'ank ya kindly fer lettin' me stay n' all. I 'preciat' i'.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn dipped his own head and then he would turn and let the two love birds acquaint themselves with the pack lands. And he might find a quiet place to just exist outside of the rigors of the pack and his mate being away.