Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
941 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Stingray and Njord’s trip to Moontide had been successful.

Sialuk departed Moonspear to heed the call of another village and the Sveijarn-Cortens agreed to stand in as their village’s Councilors.

Soon, Njord would meet Meerkat’s family, who camped in Cassopeia’s View. But today, Meerkat went out to spend time with her sister, Fennec.

A light drizzle misted the mountain’s foothills as Njord went on an excursion with @Seal and @Orca II, who followed their Da like two little ducklings. Now, practically two months old, their motor skills were well-developed and the girls pined to test their dexterity. They jumped atop small logs and raced around trees!

Today, Njord would show them fish in the brook.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

59 Posts
Ooc — ?
<3!

Orca did her utmost to take the lead, to protect. But like any child, she was susceptible to distractions. New scents gave her pause, and Orca drank them old in. Some she thought might be new, but were interwoven with familiar faces. Moonspear was a well integrated clan, and already the girl was recognizing scents she had seen days ago... but she could not yet attach them to specifics. Just that she knew them!

Looking up, she saw her father and sister made it some distance ahead. Orca kicked it into high gear and galloped after them, bumping next to Seal with a smile before peering up at Da. They passed by an unfamiliar object (at least to Orca!) and she crowed, what dat?!
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
941 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Seal followed her sister Orca this way and that. She fell into the role of backup whenever they encountered something new. Njord watched their daughter’s natural personalities shine and it caused him to smile.

Orca was hungry to learn about the world! “That, my wee minnow, is a fiddlehead. It’ll uncurl into a gran’ forest fern,” he explained. The odd plant was fuzzy and spherical. Unique compared to all the other spring blooms.

“Tha ground is moist here. That’s what ferns like best. We’re close to tha brook… follow me! Keep up if you can!” Njord kicked into a loping gallop, slow enough for the girls to keep up… but fast enough to challenge their short legs!
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!