Ocean's Breath Plateau It’s gonna be hard without you
"I've fallen in love and it's changed everything"
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Private 
Void trekked for 5 days, 4 days travel plus a break, back down from the mountains to Moontide to talk with @Rodyn. He was exhausted when he got there from little rest and he hadn’t eaten since he left but he needed to keep moving and he had to keep this trip short and sweet. He got to Moontides borders and barked out his friend’s name.
backdated to the 16th
-----
Void is Alfa of founding pack Midnight Scar. Interested in joining? PM me!
Health (90/100)
Void is physically healthy, just a little tired and unkempt
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Void has a mate and pups, and despite his exhaustion he is beyond happy
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn moved swiftly at the call. He had known Void was going to seek out a place to make his own and he found him and greeted with a smile.

Void! A soft bump to his friends shoulder and then he waited patiently. Though he did offer.

Do you want a rest or to eat? You look tired.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
Void smiled and bumped Rodyn back. He nodded at his friends offer. "Yes.. but I can only stay a day." He said. "I have my mate, and a pack of like 4 others, maybe 5, back at home, waiting for me. We're living in a cave-forest in the Thunder Dome in the sunspires. My pack is called Midnight Scar." He told his best friend.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn worked through what the dark wolf said. The name, the area. He was familiar with it. He had passed through or near the thunder dome on his bride price journey.

He nodded. I'm happy for you and proud of you. Consider us your allies.

A sad smile lit up his face. He was all those things, but he would miss his friend, but that was okay. This was part of growing up. They moved on with their lives and just fought hard to give each other time when they could.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Of course, my past two packs, Moontide and Moonglow, will of course be allies. And Moonspear shall be neutrals. I would never be enemies with any of the Moon packs." Void vowed. "Kvarsheim, however..." Void said with a growl. "They are... enemies." He had had some troubles with their leader over a year ago, but he would never fully get over that.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded though he was wary of the next words. There are three packs there, allies and peaceful. It seems foolish to make enemies where there are none.

Rodyn shrugged a shoulder. But it is your pack and you run it how you please. I'm glad it's all working out for you, bud.

He wagged his tail in a swift arc a smile on his maw.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"The man who leads them.. Kvarsheim.. he, he and I had an interaction when I was still... the old me. It was not a good one and I doubt he'd forget me." Void explained to Rodyn.

"But yes, the other packs in the mountains, I know of Paleo, and Epoch? I believe is the others name. I will introduce myself to them when the time is right and we can talk about being allies or neutrals." He said.

Void smiled and his tail started to wag too. "Meylodi is almost due and we have another pregnant female too, who will have pups soon as well, to help grow our pack even more. We're almost fully up and running." He said with a happy smile.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded. Yes but you will find that most will forgive quicker than condemn. So perhaps you are worrying for nothing.

Yes Paleo and Epoch both. Epoch is run by wolves Arsenio and Tamar, and Paleo is run by Mahler and his wife Wylla. I traded with them on my bride price journey and Mahler was the one who healed your head.

Rodyn bounced joyfully for a moment. Many blessings upon your home!
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"we'll see. If we meet again, we'll see how it goes. For now, I am hesitant to trust them." Void said, with closure in his tone. He didn't want to continue on this subject.

"I remember Paleo, Mahler was the one who helped heal me when I got hurt that time." Void said, recalling the time he injured his head and Rodyn brought him to the healer. "those of Epoch, I do not know, but I have heard they are good wolves, so I trust what i've heard and trust they won't make me an immediate enemy. At least I hope." He said.

He chuffed happily. "Blessings indeed, I am very excited where we are at right now." He said, smiling. "I never thought I'd reach this. It was always my goal but eventually i half gave up. It's incredible to me where I am now, as a man and a leader." He said 

i def didn't write 'as a person and a leader' first- and then be like wait- he's a wolf ._.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn shook his head. Void Still didn't learn that as a leader you had to have some grace to forget and forgive. But he would, he would. Rodyn held out that hope.

Rodyn nodded. They are good wolves. They are also traders.

Rodyn chuckled. Lots of changes in the future for you friend. But you got this. You will do well and you know where we are if you should need any help.
420 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Away
"Thank you Rodyn." Void said. "May I stay for a day before traveling back?" He asked.
-----
Health (90/100)
-
Mental Health (100/100)
Moontide
Alpha*
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn chuckled. Course you can. Come on. Lets get you something to eat and then you can rest until you're ready to head back tomorrow.

A wag of his tail and he walked aide by aide with his friend.