Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson moved through the pack lands. A nervous energy to his spirit. His children were coming and it made him both nervous and happy at the same time. And the words that Arsenio had thrown into his face that one day continued to circle and circle and he wondered if there was an ounce of truth to his words.

Would he make a good father?

He thought he had done well by Amity. She had grown up well, had been beautiful inside and out. She had been a warrior and a queen all rolled into one and his absolute pride. She had been honorable and sweet natured and had a spine of steel. He liked to think that he had something to do with that. But perhaps.

He thought of Antigone then and a sour taste burst on his tongue and he stopped to take his fill at the nearest river.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Summoned by Reyson's very thought of him, Arsenio stepped from the green brush and waded into the river.

The redstone figure breathed heavily. He had just returned from the borders where he had chased a particularly aggressive badger from the edge of their claim. The nasty beast had swiped and found purchase in the Arche's cheek. Only a small blemish, the cut stung against his face.

Arsenio allowed the water to rush to his chest. He lapped at the surface of it, squinting at the cloud of riverbed mud that swam up from his paws.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
And there he was. Reyson dipped hia head and moved closer as was polite. Ice eyes glittering a bit. He showed deference where deference was do. Though he didn't miss the way he breathed or the cut on his face.

Is all okay at the borders? Do i need to increase patrols or marks?

He shifted stretching out his neck and shoulders as he did so. Not an easy feat given his size.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Arsenio grinned at the soldier's question. Reyson was always a man who thought of the safety and security of the pack. It was embedded in his bones, part of him in the same way his instinct was. This was the type of wolf that made for a good second in command. It was pleasing that the soldier and Meadow had taken those positions.

All is well, all is well, he assured the stoic figure. There was a mean badger that thought it could get the best of me. It is too bad that it will never have another chance.

A noisy laugh sounded from his throat. Arsenio had always taken pleasure in physical tasks. It kept his body sharp and his mind focused.

And you, Reyson? How are you?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had come a long way he felt. He had risen in esteem despite their rocky start. But there was still a part ot him that worried he would fail in the leaders eyes. Because of their start.

Reyson chuckled. Like the porcupine that took chunks of my face.

Nervous and happy. Been some time since i have allo2ed such happiness for myself. But it has been a long time since I've had children.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Ah, yes… they are a gift.

Arsenio would be pleased to have more young ones running through the vale, chasing prey through the trees. They had lost a chunk of their family when Towhee had left. Her son remained, tethered to the ghost of his sister. Even still, the Arche could feel it in the boy - Jack would leave soon, too. He would wish to be with his mother and their kin.

Soon you will be happy and very tired, the redstone wolf remarked with a rugged laugh. But I hope that our young ones will grow as brothers and sisters.

Arsenio thought of Antigone for only a moment.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He nodded. On that they could agree
Gifts. And it was paingul when you lost thrm. That was part of his fear. That he would lose them as he had Amity. Though they were gar from war here.

Reyson chuckled. I am already very tired. Meqdow hasn't been wel lwith the pregnancy and i often stay up worried or wake up when she does.

He nodded. They should.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Good! It is our fault they must endure that state, he exclaimed with a toothy expression. Arsenio did not believe that he had the strength for such things. Birthing litters seemed surreal, soaked to the bone in miracle. Men could push through war, through injury, through striking teeth. He did not think that man was capable of bringing life into the world.

Your young ones will know that you have risen with her in the night. When they are born, they will recognize your presence. Just keep doing what you are doing. When the time comes, she will deliver a family unto you.

And it would be the most touching day of his life, no doubt.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson gave a soft laugh. There was no disagreement on his tongue. This was his fault. They both had made a conscious choice, but it was her that would carry it all. Endure it and have to press through.

He nodded. she will be amazing as she always is.

Reyson felt a soft feeling his chest. And it tightened in the most blissful.
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Arsenio smiled to the man. 

Come, he gestured with a swing of his muzzle. Let’s find something for her to eat. I am sure she will appreciate it. After all, Meadow was feeding more than just herself. The Arche thought it would be good for her to be doted upon, if only for a moment. 

The redstone wolf’s eyes shifted to the woods. His legs longed to hunt.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson shifted his weight and moved his limbs into motion. He could do with a hunt. It had been a long time since he'd hunted with another. He could fell large things on his own at times, but the work involved solo. Bah.

What would you like to hunt? We should get enough for Tamar and your littles to yes?
Raventhorpe
NPC
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I smelled boar on the southern border, the redstone man exclaimed. His glacial eyes danced along the soldier’s features before he set their course. 

Pig would feed their families well. It would give their young ones a substantial meal and help them grow.