Lost Creek Hollow stars moon and sun
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Private 
In a world full of chaos and heartbreak, the only thing that seemed to remain unchanged was Starclan’s presence. Shadowpup found herself searching for Starclan’s signs more and more. Soon, when she turned six months old, she would become an apprentice and receive her apprentice name… something the dark-furred girl couldn’t wait for.

Today, she searched for @Crowfeather. “Papa,” she called when she found him. Sandulf had been no help in deepening her knowledge of Starclan’s ways. “I want you to teach me all you know about Starclan,” the girl asked, a sweetness in her voice reserved only for him.
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
She had grown so much in such a short time. Crowfeather could remember when she was no bigger than his paw. Her little squeaks and clumsy paws had delighted him for many days. 

Now, she sought to learn about Starclan. 

The dark star looked at his daughter with softness. He wished to understand why she wanted to know these things. What had inspired her desire to learn? When the only image he could conjure to his mind was that of Shadowpup crying in the wood, he decided he would not pry. She would get what she wanted. 

Soon you will become Shadowpaw. This is when you become an apprentice. This is when you learn everything that we have to share. 

Where was her brother? So close to becoming apprentices and Stormpup had not returned home. 

Tell me the things you want to learn first, little shadow, the man said to her with a kiss on her white-star forehead.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Crowfeather’s answer wasn’t what she wanted to hear.

Shadowpup visibly sulked and her features drooped like wilted flowers.

Whyyyy,” she complained, overeager. “I could have already learned so much! I bet other clans don’t make their kids wait so long…” If she was human, Shadowpup would have crossed her arms.

But the moodiness was fleeting, and when Crowfeather asked her a question Shadowpup began to happily ramble.

“Oh, I want to learn so much,” she beamed. “I want to learn how to hunt, and fish, and… and… I want to know everything about Starclan. I want to learn how to speak with them.”
Riverclan
NPC
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Pride swelled inside of him. His daughter, his sweet daughter, was growing. She sought to learn and to expand herself in all the ways she could think. Crowfeather felt tears prick at his eyes and threaten to spill. 

I will teach you everything that I can, he promised her in a choked voice. 

The dark star approached her and wrapped a slender arm around her shoulders, pulling Shadowpup toward him and hugging her as tightly as he could. 

Let me show you where you will speak to Starclan, when you dream with them for the first time, he offered her with a warm smile, a father’s love shining in his golden stare.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shadowpup nearly had stars in her eyes when her Papa promised he would teach her everything. She sucked in an excited gasp, tears beading in her eyes.

“Yes! Yes, please! she begged when Crowfeather said he would show her the sacred place to commune with Starclan.