Lost Creek Hollow Barely
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
He made it broken and battered. Scars and scabs on his sides and back. Claw marks of great length. Bloody and pus filled. Broken footpaws in the front. He never should have made it. But here he was.

He called out to any that could here and folded like a card table. Head hitting the ground with a thump.

he had a healing thread. It will be continued once Vasa is back on board. But for now. His face was broken up (the scar), claw and bites riddle his torso. His front feet are broken, but wrapped. Infection is paramount. Life 6/10
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

it had been some time since she had come close to the borders. most of her time was spent with @Wren or @Shadowpup, or both; they toured the stars in the evening and hunted in the cool shadows of the riverland during the day. but here she was, now, staring in horror at poor sandulf. she fell beside him in terror and fear. what had broken a fang like this? she cried out for any close, for ash star, folding herself close to begin the basic tasks of cleaning dirt from his cuts.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Ash Can be pped by either of us. 

Sandulf made a soft nnn noise as she touched him. He jerked slightly, but then met her gaze and shifted so she could reach him better though some of the wounds hurt and made his chest ache with pain.

Monster wolf, not right, smelled of death.

Ash arrived with Yarrow and cobwebs, horror coloring her face as she stared at him. What on earth had done this. It was horrifying. Sh ewould do what she could. While Sandy tried to explain.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shadowpaw had only been an apprentice for a few days when danger befell one of Riverclan’s fangs.

She heard Sandulf’s call and rushed towards him. Silvertongue and Ash Paw gathered around.

Monster wolf, not right, smelled of death.

She cupped a paw over her mouth. “Uhm, what can I do?” She looked to her mother and the Sharpfang for guidance.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

sandulf was hardly conscious. silvertongue listened, looking up when ash star and shadowpaw arrived. exchanging a glance with her co-lead, the sharpfang then encouraged the girl closer. "stay with him, elevate his head. help ash star with the cobwebs," she instructed, taking up the yarrow and beginning to chew it for the wounds. monster wolf who smelled of death. this turned her stomach; her glassgilded eyes strayed toward the border as if she would see the figure who caused such destruction.
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
last post from me. Then a new person will be taking him over.

Sandulf tried to stay conscious really he did, but he couldn't. Thr pain blurred the edges and he loat consciousness.

It would take all 3 to bear him into the pwcklands. Where Ash would do what she could with what she could.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shadowpaw did as she was told, but just when she put her arms beneath Sandulf’s head the man went limp. His skull rolled across her paws like a bowling ball, and the girl had to use her snout to steady him.

Her yellow gaze watched Silvertongue and Ash Paw work quickly. Soon, they would get him to a safe place.
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

when sandulf had been placed into a densite where they would rotate their sitting with him, silvertongue showed shadowpaw how to assist at the elbow of ash star: where to wash his wounds, where to loosen pus and dirt so that the blood might be cleansed again. the texture of a poultice would matter. there was little that the sharpfang was able to teach which ash star could not. they were aides to the star for now. eventually she straightened her aching shoulders and suggested that shadowpaw go and eat, and rest, and that ash star do the same. she herself would remain with sandulf while he slumbered through herbal dreams.
93 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Whatever Silvertongue said, Shadowpaw listened. She picked up on the skills quickly with a strong acumen and assisted in helping dress Sandulf’s wounds. Then, with the man settled, she departed to rest.