Redhawk Caldera it is also a volcano
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
699 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia smiled gently, but there was amusement and a gentle fondness in her gaze.

the women of moonglow are in charge. It is not sunman that the pack looks to for guidance, but moonwoman. It is she that makes the decisions usually. As it was with Rodyn and Samani, and it is with Sialuk.

Amalia laughed then. I know she is.

[
Brecheliant
Sciathán
722 Posts
Ooc — Me
Dwin shrugged in response and did not say anything. It may as well be so, but still she did not like the moon-packs, because they were simply way different than from what she was used to. And to some extent her unwillingness to see anything good in them was because in her very selfish point of view they had "stolen" Dee away. She knew it was not true - her sister had gone to them willingly - but she allowed herself to feel that grudge. Also - there were so many of them now, running by the same name and traditions - she simply did not think it cool to be copy-cats and come up with nothing original themselves. 

"Well - maybe you are right," she responded, got to her feet and stretched. "I am hungry - shall we go to hunt something?" she asked. If Amalia declined, Dwin would head out on her own.

Last one from me. Thanks! :)