Herbalists' Cache Insomniac
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman thought she was handling being back home well but truth is she was having trouble sleeping ever since they got there. Waking up off and on from nightmares of what happened to her and her mother. So she remembered the land that laid close had a lot of herbs and she had hoped to possibly find some lavender for tonight to help.

@Etienne
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
The sea born walked on broken and scabbed paws, but he was healing. The sting added a new saltness everytime he walked, but it wasn't pressing. He needed some air.

He found himself heading towards a place he knew to be herbs. There wouldn't be many as of yet, but perhaps he could sniff out where they were going to grow.

Imagone hia surprise when a new fave was among the small cache of herbs.

He shifted and chuffed for their attention.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had nose close to the ground sniffing for it. The scent was pretty hard to miss and she wasn’t finding it yet. Her attention shifted however when she heard a noise and her ears pointed up and she looked over to see a wolf. “ Hello.” She said cheerfully. She stayed where she was however not sure if the wolf was friendly. “Are you looking for herbs as well?” She questioned.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
A soft voice came to him. Delighted and happy. He tilted a brown ear firward with a lopside smile.

'ello I be Etienne.

He played with edges of a nearby frosted flower. A firm nod.

Was gonna mark dem to memory to find and take a few in Spring. Are you lookin' fir a specific 'erb?
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male gave her his name and she in turn would do the same. “My name is minnow, pleasure to meet you.” She said simply. “Yes but I can’t remember it grows this season. I was looking for some lavender to help with sleep.” That was the only herb she knew at the time to help.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Colred in creams and browns ahe was searching. Etienne listened to her plight. So Lavender. She was looking for something relaxing and calming then. He smelled like the wolves that Miss. Reverie ruled over.

lavender usually be growin' in Summer. I 'ave some c'amomile back at 'ome. I can drop some at your pack in a couple days you like?
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Summer so she wasn’t going to find it today. It was upsetting to the female but he offered another herb and she completely had spaced and forgot about chamomile. “See I had thought so. Was just hoping I was wrong.” Her tail swayed at his offer and she gave a soft nod. “I would appreciate that a lot though I am not sure when I will be back home. I’m traveling with my leader, to learn more about medicine.”
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
He smiled then bright and endearing. you mean Kukutux? I plan to join 'er later. I am a 'ealer myself.

He was looking forward to it. He could have joined her noe, but felt like an intruder already with Reverie and her pack. Having had to wotness such a personal thing for her

I will bring it w'en i join you den.

thread with Kuku isn't done yet, but making assumptions.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
His smile grew bigger as he said the name of the woman and she smiled in return. So they knew each other. “Yes, you know her then I assume. That’s great I would love that.” Well she didn’t want this to be a wasted trip so she decided she wanted to ask him a few more questions. “Do you know what else grows here and in what season.” The cream woman wanted to know all that she could from anyone who would teach her.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne looked sround at the different clusters of what would grow in Spring some he knew.

Dere be c'amomile, aloe, over dere by tree line raspberry.

He continued to walk. 'ere be Sage, Rosemary.

He smiled. Dere also be daisy's and dandelion.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As the man spoke she listened intently and walked alongside him making mental note on everywhere he showed her and some of the herbs she recognized the names of but one she had not. “What’s rosemary?” She questioned. She hadn’t heard of that herb and was curious to know its use.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne studdied where the rosemary would grow in late spring. A amall smile as he realized truly how full this area was with both possibility and herbs.

Rosemary 'erlps wit' pains and tummy ac'es. Sometimes sadness. It is versatile.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She didn’t want to seem too interested in the last response but her ears perked up at sadness perhaps it could help her as well. She also hadn’t heard of herbs helping with sadness before. “I didn’t know herbs could help with sadness that’s something good to know.” She tucked that information in the back of her mind for later.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne nodded. Dere be different types of 'erbs dat be 'elpon wit' all manner of emotions. But aomw can make dem 'appen too. Bw careful.

There were a versatile amount of uses for different herbs. Etienne had been taught by Erzulie then Mahler and learned somw on his own. Now kukutux would teach him.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman listened intently to the explanation and she wanted to know more but she knew she would have to be getting back to camp soon before they all started to wonder where she’d gone. “Well thank you for all the information.” Minnow enjoyed learning as much as she could about everything. “I look forward to seeing you soon.” Maybe there was more to learn from this wolf. But for now it would remain a mystery.
Rivenwood
Oak
Gentle doesn't mean weak
765 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Etienne dipped his head to her. A small smile. Sure ting. See you soon.

He had enjoyed the conversation and he did love sharing information. He would watch her leave, make sure she was safe as long in his eye shot. Then he'd head home.

last from me
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She returned the males smile. “Yes will do.” She said simply before heading on her own way back to the camp. Her efforts proving fruitful in knowledge at least and that was enough for the woman for now. Come first sign of spring she would be back for the herbs he mentioned.