Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Trade 
Kukutux had made it to Mokntide well. And he joped she would seek out the females who were pregnant as well as their own healer. Perhaps they could learn from one another.

But Rodyn was focused today on hunting, more so fishing. It had rained and he knew the tide pools would be tweming with life. He needed some new fish bones and he bet the numerous guests of moontide would enjoy crabs.

So with this thought he trotted towards the pools. Yellow eyes watching as they swam hither and yon. Ocassionally tracking to know when he could put a paw in and snatch.

@Minnow
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had left the camp they set up for a moment to explore a bit. She thought perhaps walking would help with her nerves as well as her nausea. She couldn’t tell if it was the area or if it was due to her babies growing but either way. She felt the need to throw up constantly but never really came close to actually doing it. Which felt so much worse in her opinion, later she would have to try and find some herbs to ease it or find Kukutux and ask for help. As she walked she came across moontides leader and smiled as she approached. “Hello.” She said softly.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Yellow eyes lifted as smal voice lit up the silence. A tilt of an ear towards it then face turned.

Rodyn dipp3d his muzzle down a amile present.

Hello. Settling in okay?

He was going through his memory twcking his brains for a name. It was a fish of some sort. Ah Minnow.

I decided to try some fish and crab catching to bring to the guest area for you all to have breakfast.

[Oo ] i assume names were shared when they entered the territory, but I can edit that if you rather they had to introduce themselves?[/ooc]
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He asked how she was and the woman nodded. “The smell of the air is something to get used to but otherwise I’m well.” Despite wanting to throw up 24/7 she was great. But she decided to keep that part out for now though it was probably pretty obvious to others she had been sick. This was the first time she’d left the den since they’d arrived. “What ya doing?” She questioned.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn twitched his tail and gave a small nod. It was for me too. But now sometimes I miss it. It's a strange thing for true.

A small tilt of his head. A narrowing of eyes towards the water. I was going ot do some fishing. There are crabs here and fish. Even some Sea Anenome's but you must be careful with them, so probably won't go after them.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The only thing the woman knew about was fish, everything else just went straight over the females head. “Mind if I join you?” She’d never fished before and thought it might be a good skill to learn. “I’ve never seen a crab before.” She admitted. 

The girl had always lived on the land closest thing to water she’d been to was a lake. “I’ve actually never seen the ocean before coming here. It’s beautiful.”
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had known more about the river fish. The teethy muskie andpoke, the big fat trout, and salmon, bass. Now these were different. Different colors, different flavors, different sense of danger.

Not at all.

He moved to give her room to lean beside him.

A soft laugh. I didn't see the ocean until my bride price journey. It is beautiful.

He studied the water. Watching closely. Theres a crab. See it there with the large claw hands. Thry clamp on you if you're not careful you have to either distractvthem into clamping on something else or paw them behind the head. And their shell is hard so you have to break it with rock.
Morningsong
Mother
390 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Minnow got closer to the pool he was looking in and seen the snappy little creatures along with the fish. “Sounds painful but fun to try.”  She always did enjoy new things.

When he said to break them with a rock that’s when she had gotten confused but she wouldn’t voice she’s confusions just yet. The woman decided that she would wait and watch him do the first one, before attempting to try herself.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,258 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn chuckled. It can be. But most hunts can be, can't they?

He thought of the wounds he had gotten. Even from simply hunting otters. They had forever scarred his face. But then again, otters weren't exactly benign. They didn't roll over for predators.

He grasped a smallish rock in his jaws, but still big enough to crack a shell. Then with a year of practice under his belt, he darted a paw out. Scooping the crab before it could really fathom, dropping it to the ground and swiftly letting the rock drop down on top of it. IT didn't always work, but this time he hoped it did.