Ocean's Breath Plateau surya ex machina
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
he was little more than a skeleton that dragged its way to the seaside pack's border—yet he persisted. shrunken stomach, hollowed eyes, mangy fur. . .

he was still surya. and his mission was still clear.

he howled for the leaders of this place, ignoring the high-pitched growl his stomach decided to emit upon the call. food could wait.

his search could not.

english | hindi
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn heard the call and headed towards the borders. He had been more mindful of their borders and the pack therein since his run in with Raindrop and her mate. To think they had lived in his hold for two weeks and he hadn't realized.

But what he was expecting at the borders and what he found was vastly different. He had been expectong a healthy wolf. But he found a wolf with sunken eyes, distended belly. A wild look in his burning gaze

Whoa friend! Are you alright?

Rodyn was immediately wanting to fix this mangy wolf. Feed him, groom him all the things. He looked rough.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he regarded the oncoming wolf with a polite curiosity and nodded, despite struggling to keep his feet. he jerked his chin upward and gestured toward the coast.

i'm looking for someone, he said without preamble. a man named aditya. do you know him?

"he loved the sea," radha had murmured. the memory of that wistful look in his mother's eyes stirred his fury anew. "he always spoke of the sea."
english | hindi
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn felt alarm quicken his heart at the way the beast looked. Even closer now. The way his hips jutted and his stomach was distended. He had not eaten well or at all. There was a wild burning something in his eyes and Rodyn found it alarming.

Rodyn nodded softly. He was here in late winter. We offered him a place to stay, but he continued on. Please won't you take a rest, eat something?

Rodyn looked around. My late wife found this land and this place. She also loved the sea. So I will hold it for her.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.