Lion Head Mesa a sword of snow and sand
2 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
@Toula he's here!! (but anyone's welcome)

snow's embrace had come and gone, leaving gentle flowers and soft breeze in its wake. josie had slipped the borders of his natal kingdom in the night following their festivities. it was well-earned rejoicing at their success, their pact to rebuild and grow strong in the defeat of their enemies. mother and father were proud of the warrior their son had become, from a rambunctious youth with an eye for trouble. a new, handsome scar sliced his muzzle.
but his Pharoah no doubt wished to see his return, and he longed for the heat he'd grown accustomed to. how long had it been? he did not wish to dwell on it for long, as slender silver steps glided over gilded sand. he now stood on the borders, a man of height and muscle against red. 
he threw his head back in a howl to announce his presence.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
departing the altar of Khonsu once more was Toula. the song came as she and her people moved, and there before her was a man strong in stature. she observed the battlescar, visible even from where they approached from—both it and him were impressive.
Toula was announced, her name and her many titles, and then Toula stepped forward. as ever, her own Mazoi remained close and prepared to intervene. a warrior on my doorstep! what good fortune, she breathed. for they might soon be in need of such men! what is the cause of your call? she asked  then, smiling. perhaps her fortune might be better than she imagined—perhaps he was here to stay!
2 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Some time ago, my father sent message to return to the northern packs — war raged them and invasions meant to quell their forces. the handsome silver warrior spoke after a new Pharoah had been announced. A new one? What had become of his own? 

He feared the worse. 

I am pleased to announce their safety, and my return to Akashingo. You are the new Pharoah? I am pleased to make your acquaintance. 

Josie let that sink in for half a breath, before dipping his head.

My name is Djoser, Mazoi under Pharoah Ramesses II. I am overjoyed to be home.