Forming packs update?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Hello, it's me, yaboi.

I was wondering when the forming packs would be updated/added in the region tabs? I'm asking because Seelie Court has been forming since February and has still not been added to the forming packs in Sunspire Mountains. We've had some trouble with other players not knowing we're there and them roleplaying in Hushed Willows without acknowledging their scent or anything (not that it's a huge problem, just a bit of a continuity issue that I personally find a bit annoying) :).
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
This is something that can be requested in maintenance, since that thread gets cleared regularly. :)
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
(May 28, 2020, 10:36 AM)Kaertok Wrote: This is something that can be requested in maintenance, since that thread gets cleared regularly. :)

Alright! Didn't know that honestly, otherwise I would've done so already XD
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
(May 28, 2020, 10:34 AM)Lumiya Wrote:
Hello, it's me, yaboi.

I was wondering when the forming packs would be updated/added in the region tabs? I'm asking because Seelie Court has been forming since February and has still not been added to the forming packs in Sunspire Mountains. We've had some trouble with other players not knowing we're there and them roleplaying in Hushed Willows without acknowledging their scent or anything (not that it's a huge problem, just a bit of a continuity issue that I personally find a bit annoying) :).

I just wanted to pop in and clarify something for anyone else's edification too -- we don't automatically update the forming packs list when we approve/greenlight a pack.

The reason for this is, we have a lot of players who don't want to form right away, or, who might want to keep it a surprise, so we keep the list on a purely 'Request Only' basis. If you have a pack that is green lit and you want it to be put on the forming lists, you need to request it in Maintenance like Remedy said. <3
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away