Wheeling Gull Isle i.v : who was told what to do by the man
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She didn't know who would be first to greet her. Not knowing of the troubles that had befallen the island, Maegi, naturally, expected Coelacanth or Venninne to come first. Perhaps Moorhen, the steady guardian. But it was her red-pelted friend that responded to her call, a smile over her face. Maegi grinned back in return, laughing at the sentiment.

I thought I was, the Melonii remarked, wagging her tail. She stepped forward and butted her nose gently against the ruddy lean shoulder, ecstatic to find it solid. Turns out, we're both wrong. She pulled away, her eyes sparkling. Reed, she said fervently. It's so good to see you.

Neither of them were the most emotional wolves around, so she was fine with the small, nearly imperceptible wall between them. It had been a while, after all.
Messages In This Thread
i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 01, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 13, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:14 PM