Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She snapped back to attention when he spoke, voice even deeper than she expected it to be. She smiled as he gave her two names, supplying two of her own: Maegi Peryite. Melonii was left unsaid. She wasn't sure about it anymore. Not when her own uncle could abandon the woods so readily, just to seek power.

Maybe the honor of the Meloniis had died with Meldresi.

You don't have to stick around, she said, watching him. You probably have other things to do. I'll be okay. At least, she thought so. The nausea had largely passed; only a few small stirrings in her stomach remained, and those would pass, too, eventually. Then she could be on her way again, with only this small delay to blame.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM