Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She winced as the girl described her experience with the plants. Maegi, too, had fell afoul of a poison more than once. And when the plants hadn't gotten to her, they had gotten to someone else. Some had survived. Some had not.

Fennec was lucky. She wondered—

You can test them on others, you know, she replied, as casually as if they were discussing the weather. My father said he used foxes. Wolves, too, no doubt, given the enmity the Redhawks held against him. And. . .her mother? She didn't know. She didn't want to know.

I'm Maegi, she introduced herself, realizing that she hadn't yet. Gone was the formality of the past, the pride in her name and birthright. She was simply Maegi, and she liked it better this way.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM