Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She gave Fennec a wry smile. At first, she was inclined to think the girl really didn't have true enemies, based on her youth. But then, Maegi had held intense grudges at that age. Hell, she'd been born into conflict—her own mother had hated her since birth. Maybe it was different for Fennec.

She hoped it was different for Fennec, anyway. Hatred over a long period really wore on a wolf.

She was starving, Maegi explained, shrugging. She would have eaten anything. It was easy. Well, Parvati had vomited, and been forced to lick it up. . .not entirely easy. But the woman was so far gone—

Maegi was still unsure how she felt about it. It was a means to an end, though. Parvati had gotten what she deserved, and Maegi had taken back her rightful children. (Though a niggling voice in the back of her head suggested that, perhaps, Anansi's and Sobek's deaths had been karmic comeuppance. . .)

She inhaled sharply through her nose, shaking her head. It's not always easy, she added, and then gave Fennec a gimlet look. But it's something. It's power.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - January 08, 2021, 10:49 AM