Bramblepoint your lips move, but i can't hear what you say
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Strange. She'd never been deterred from the path of poisons, though perhaps that was due to her upbringing. Fenn probably had been given a more stable, loving, not creepy childhood; it was natural that normal wolves might look askance at what the girl pursued.

Maegi shrugged. You never know who you'll run into, she remarked. Titmouse, after all, had come along from the Redhawks. Yes. . .I wish I had been given the chance to learn more from him. For all his flaws, Cicero was an incredibly fascinating character. Their time together on earth had been far too short.

But if she wanted more time with Mou, alive, she needed to ferry him away from Redhawk territory post-haste. It was nice to meet you, but I should get going, Maegi said, regret tinging her words. Best of luck with all this. I'll look for you if I ever see any dead foxes around.

She made a face that was almost silly at the joke, and then relaxed into a smile. With a farewell wave of her tail, she trotted away, slipping through the forest. If Mou had been smart, he was already well on his way to the island and far from this place—so it was imperative that she catch up.
Messages In This Thread
your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 19, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 09, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: your lips move, but i can't hear what you say - by Maegi - January 15, 2021, 12:10 PM