Dragoncrest Cliffs The heart is something you can't control.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
As he spoke, Rosalyn seated herself and settled in to listen. His description of his son incited a spark of familiar humor in her. He and many of his siblings had been the same. This year was not entirely different, though she recalled Sobo's somewhat chilled reception with resigned disapproval.

Erzulie had four this year. Two sisters, two brothers. Hopefully you'll meet all of them while you are here, and I don't think that they will all be like that. If Erzulie doesn't talk with him, I will, she thought silently. Even if he had been surprised, there was no reason to treat family like that, even those visiting. Not that his father was much of an example.

Pushing that aside, her expression took on a wily playfulness. Teya seems rather quiet. Makes me wonder what a polite wolf is getting herself into, running with a ruffian like you. It was clear from her smile that she was joking, but she did want to hear more about them.
Messages In This Thread
The heart is something you can't control. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 03:08 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 16, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 01:47 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 23, 2021, 07:24 PM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - November 27, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: The heart is something you can't control. - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2022, 01:12 PM