Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Today was a good day. She'd woken up with a clear sense of things and spent the morning searching for prey within the pools along the tide line. Having eaten, Rosalyn went for a patrol along the border, considering the things Erzulie and she had spoken of. Discontent in the pack troubled her - war with others mattered little, but warring within could destroy them. She was no longer in a position of leadership, but that did not mean she'd abide by it. Perhaps she should speak with Sobo again.

Strangers on the border caught her eye and Rosalyn pulled up sharply, appraising them with a wary confidence. Their faces did not spark even a single note of familiarity.

Who are you? The man's call had drawn her, and he seemed to be looking for someone. Whoever it was wasn't here, she was sure... but perhaps they knew them. Chances are slim. There was a note of humor to the thought, but it was conflicted. Even though it was a good day, it was still hard to consider how much she had lost. Even if they gave a name, likely it would mean nothing to her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by Rosalyn - March 30, 2022, 11:09 AM