Dragoncrest Cliffs Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
skippin as requested to keep this moving, but feel free to interrupt order anytime!

Erzulie. It still did not strike any familiarity with Rosalyn, though she bet her wife would know. Still, Rosalyn did not say anything and kept it selfishly to herself. She had no desire to reveal that she had forgotten something, or been mistaken, when clearly this Alyx was long gone now. There was nothing new to be gained for it. They would likely have more luck looking elsewhere anyway.

Meerkat she could speak about. I am not sure that now is a good time. If you'd like to come back in a few weeks, maybe. But she and her mate are expecting puppies any day now. There was a chance that Meerkat would welcome these two's company, but they were a part of Sapphique, as were the children they were bringing into the world. She would not be so trusting and she doubted Njord would appreciate the visit either. She did not want to bring that conflict down on them.

Despite the formality and slight edge she presented, Rosalyn couldn't help the twitch of a smile on her face as he described Meerkat as a "go-getter". It was a funny choice of term from the start, but the context of her current state made it all the more amusing. She wasn't too old to appreciate that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Not enough to make me drunk but just enough to make me tired - by Rosalyn - April 22, 2022, 11:41 AM