Lion Head Mesa immortality
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
toula could scarcely believe her ears, at the invitation! her gaze was wide, but joy remained present. did her mother truly think so? nose to nose, toula beamed up at the Divine Woman she worshiped upon this plane. truly? she murmured, eyes bright. she knew her mother meant the words; she said with glee, oh! it will be the best celebration ever! she decided, her heart swelling in her chest!
and at her mothers offer, toula looked to the furs. oh! each was so lovely! and for her first party to host, alongside her mother... she must be certain to look lovely, too!
but it felt selfish, to pick her favorite. her gaze lingered upon that of the mink, but turned to her mother. these ones are for you, mother. i promise i shall ask the fellahin to find one for me, she gently bid, but would never command! she merely wanted to be sure her mother loved it, truly! and for her family, toula could be selfless.
although she was vain, it was never with the intent to outdo any other—especially her mother!
toula had another gift for her mother, that she would share only once her mother had made her pick!
Messages In This Thread
immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 03:34 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - December 28, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - December 28, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: immortality - by Treva - January 10, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: immortality - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 01:17 PM