Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,072 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing oh arric you adorable idiot

Scent's filled his nostrils, and he turned with wide blue eyes, and winced at Reverie. Not because she was there, because he hadn't wanted anyone to ever see his scars or his shoulder. He had tried so hard to hide that part of his life. 

Uh I pissed off a horny woman. Was all he could think to say, it dropped out of his mouth before he could even think. Then he blinked and gave a soft chuckle. 

Sorry. uh. He cleared his throat and tried again. I made a woman angry enough to attack me....ummm you remember the girl I told you about. Well what i Didn't tell you. You see.

He sighed. I went to take food to her, pretty quickly after uh we did what we did and her family attacked me. I may have flew off the mouth a little, because i didn't like how they were acting like I had some disease or something, and well they attacked me then.

He blinked and looked around with a sigh. I was out walking today. Smelled a woman in heat and in case you didn't know it's kinda hard for a man to not at least investigate the scent and when I did, the woman that had attacked me was at the end of it. I tried to skirt around her I swear, but she flew into this rage and attacked me...I attacked her too...possibly hurt her pretty badly......and well this is what i get for being an ass.

he motioned at his shoulder. What are you and blossom doing out? He eyed the little girl at her mother's feet. She seemed fine.
Messages In This Thread
And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Reverie - April 11, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 04:58 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Reverie - April 11, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Reverie - April 11, 2023, 05:23 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Reverie - April 11, 2023, 05:36 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 05:47 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Reverie - April 11, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: And touched the sound of silence - by Arric - April 11, 2023, 06:06 PM