Moonspear gabber style
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Yep! she replied cheerily, right before their little chat was interrupted by Seal’s excited squeals.

Meerkat watched as her daughter bounded right up to Killdeer. He spoke softly to her, though he didn’t move. He seemed content to the let the puppy scent him while he looked back to the Gamma to continue their conversation.

Sialuk, she replied with a twitch of her lips. It’s a long story but… Njord, Ray, his brother, Fish, and myself lived in Sapphique a long time. There were a couple of bear attacks. Everybody fled. We lost Fish. We came here to help Sialuk raise her village. She and I have been friends since we were little. We actually lived here together, back in the day.

She didn’t mention the fallout and wondered if Killdeer would wonder why they hadn’t gone home. Meerkat would explain if it came down to it, though she would rather bounce the question back to him.

What about you guys?

There were a lot of familial options out there—even if the island with Caracal and Heda was out of the question, there was Mereo with Towhee, Phox et al—but they had wound up here. She was curious what had brought Killdeer and Fennec to the mountain specifically. And where had they been living before?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 14, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 14, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 01:10 PM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - April 15, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: gabber style - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:47 AM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 08:07 AM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - April 22, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: gabber style - by Meerkat - May 01, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: gabber style - by Seal - May 01, 2023, 02:02 PM