Lion Head Mesa tea at the treedome
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
667 Posts
Ooc — anon
perhaps it was inappropriate, but Toula did not mind—or even think so! I do not mind sharing these things with you, Toula hummed happily. and then, the sweet Tuna could tell the rest! oh! such a question! ...well, I would say... it depends on the season! Toula laughs lightly. the traders come, and bring much to us. I like the warmer scents, in the winter and the fall. but in the spring... I think the sweetness of flowers is a delight. I will show to you my favorite ones, and she had their names, but what use were names when one could not see them? @Tavina had taught her much!
now that I am out of mourning... I love the paler furs. one... my mother gave to me, in a way! Toula had meant it for her, but... the then Shabti had made sure that it was for her.
Toula's heart ached. she could not speak it then! I will show you that, too, she breaths lightly.
her favorite meal! exotic meats from faraway places are a treat, though I do quite love the local delicacies. there is no place quite like home, though I can appreciate what the traders and the princes or any other guests might bring. dried venison is a delight, oh, and anything with honey... she saw it in her minds eye, as they moved together to her bathing chambers.
what of you? she asked, moved by the fellahins own thoughtfulness.
Messages In This Thread
tea at the treedome - by Tuna - April 25, 2023, 12:24 AM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - April 26, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - April 29, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - May 08, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - May 10, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - May 18, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - May 22, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - July 14, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - September 03, 2023, 10:17 PM