Lion Head Mesa royals,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
733 Posts
Ooc — anon
Tunas words warmed her heart. did she know, or understand, that the Gods had brought her here, too? Toula leaned a little closer to the fellahin, her gaze openly adoring as she smiled. what would I do without you here, to remind me of these things? a soft laugh, and Toula felt that she could hug her—but withheld, not wanting to assume she was alright with such a gesture. 
she nodded to her as she spoke of the coronation. it may be in bad taste to have such a grand event now—I was thinking something… a little more simple, she dreams up the idea aloud, knowing she has a listening ear. and when the soldiers return, a banquet for them, too—in thanks! there will be new children here, and we should make sure the event will make them feel welcomed, a celebration of success, and of the new friendship forged between mesa and Lake. but that would come later! 
music, I think; the decor for this simple, too… furs for all to rest upon, I should think, to listen to the stories in comfort. what would please you, to see? for the fellahin would also be there to listen. this was her thanks to all of her people, the attendants among them—they could rotate shifts more frequently so as to keep things running smoothly throughout, but with ample time to hear the stories and dine as well.
Messages In This Thread
royals, - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: royals, - by Tuna - June 19, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: royals, - by Toula - June 20, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: royals, - by Tuna - June 20, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: royals, - by Toula - June 20, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: royals, - by Tuna - June 21, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: royals, - by Toula - July 16, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: royals, - by Tuna - July 16, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: royals, - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 01:48 PM