Lion Head Mesa tea at the treedome
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
648 Posts
Ooc — anon
she was delighted to hear of Tuna’s favorite things, and did not know if she had tried them. but now she must, and with her fellahin! I would love that, she said in earnest. 
arriving to the waters, Toula gestured to them. they had been beautified by those that followed her in service, and Toula foresaw the desert creature beside her outdoing even this. the petals drifted lazily around, the aroma in the air sweet and pleasant—from no local flora, but something transported here. 
you join me in the waters, she explained, and you groom me within them. we will keep it simple today—no seaweed for my face. just be sure that my own furs are in order, and after, you may massage me with the coconut oil there, in the shell, Toula said, and I finish by rolling in pearls that have been ground to dust, so the trader had proclaimed! Toula remembered then that she would very much like to see a pearl in it’s true form, before she finished with, and then you just make certain all is in place, and that I look presentable, 
pausing, she thought to ask, it is a lot—and you will have much help, but… are those things you think yourself comfortable with? her tail waved behind her.
Messages In This Thread
tea at the treedome - by Tuna - April 25, 2023, 12:24 AM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - April 26, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - April 29, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - May 08, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - May 10, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - May 18, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - May 22, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Toula - July 14, 2023, 09:32 PM
RE: tea at the treedome - by Tuna - September 03, 2023, 10:17 PM