Lion Head Mesa Man, know yourself… and you shalt know the gods
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
647 Posts
Ooc — anon
she did not know him so well, yet, only that he endeavored to know her better, and she him. his words were not a command, but merely an extension of what he willed for this day. Toula saw now the berry wine that had been lain out, something she has never before partaken in herself.
Toula had received plenty of cautionary tales about it. but she thought she had herself well in check, moving to lap gently at the substance. it was both sweet and smooth, and her eyes brightened as she then moved to grab meat that was offered to her upon one of the plates. 
after swallowing, and licking her lips to rid themselves of excess, Toula breathed to him, I will try, with a small smile. I should very much so enjoy getting to know you, after all. tell me… are you unused to the formalities, or do you not enjoy them? I… I have been raised by them, and it is all I know, truly. being Amiirad and now… now my place as Godswife, she said with a light laugh. Queen! this question served to reveal a great part of herself, while also wishing to know more about him—about his own childhood!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Man, know yourself… and you shalt know the gods - by Toula - August 20, 2023, 07:20 PM