Two Eyes Cenote regnum
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
what you did was wrong, she breathes, and I know it is not enough to only know that. but I look at you, Imperator, and I see that in so many ways you have paid it. I know that you still pay it even now, as your son chooses to stay. you live in regret of it, Germanicus. but this misdeed, it does not define you. I know that, too, she stepped nearer to him, her own appetite suddenly gone as she looks to the man in front of her. 
I understand some, now, that my father… he was not so good a man as she had thought. as even now her mind sought to build him up to be. it was hard to even say the words—and she could not! it did not bode well to speak ill of the dead, and so she would not. you were always good to me. to my sister. to my people, and it meant the world to her. she had not forgotten this. he could have been cruel to her—to her family. he could have killed them. it is not my place to forgive you. and it is fortunately within my power to ensure such a thing never transpires again. what good would it do, to strike a man already so wounded? 
she shook her head. Akashingo has taken enough from you. from that poor woman. it is why I will take no one’s choice from them, his son among that! 
I will be Pharaoh, Imperator. I will make certain of this, time he know this now. that these were not idle claims.
Messages In This Thread
regnum - by Germanicus - October 29, 2023, 08:37 PM
RE: regnum - by Toula - October 29, 2023, 09:05 PM
RE: regnum - by Germanicus - October 29, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: regnum - by Toula - October 29, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: regnum - by Germanicus - November 01, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: regnum - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: regnum - by Germanicus - November 19, 2023, 03:52 PM