Two Eyes Cenote wedding bells [ap]
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
her gaze turns to the gift between his paws, though as he speaks her eyes return to his own. he is a gentleman—at least, this is how she perceived him by his well-spoken manner. Toula smiled at his compliment, and she nods to his sentiment. 
that would make me quite happy, I think, she rejoins, accepting the words readily. it a pleasure to meet you already. the Fog Towers—are you a prince there? a king? there is something in the way that he carried himself, even when still. and perhaps it was that, his perfect stillness. the way his gaze so easily assessed and read the room. 
Toula would be sure the man would receive the respect he was due, which as a guest alone was plenty—but if they were truly to be friends, she intended to know him. she was eager to do so! when a fellahin paused before them she greeted them warmly and took from upon the solid frond a piece of honeycomb. her expression was overcome with delight—her favorite! 
and now it is offered before the man of the Fog Towers, and she comments, honeycomb is not so uncommon a thing—but I love it, truly. they always are sure to have enough to last through the Winter, so he would not hesitate in taking it if he wished, and happily revealing something of herself in turn.
Messages In This Thread
wedding bells [ap] - by Toula - December 19, 2023, 10:12 PM
RE: wedding bells [ap] - by Austere - December 28, 2023, 02:07 AM
RE: wedding bells [ap] - by Toula - January 01, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: wedding bells [ap] - by Austere - February 25, 2024, 08:44 PM