Lion Head Mesa time flows quickly
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
she smiles at the grown Nebet, happily rejoining with, but I wished to! with the sway of her tail. and it was true, she had. she would do anything for the girl before her to see that she did belong somewhere. Racharra occupied a space in her heart no other would, for being the first that Akashingo had rescued. more than that, being able to witness the way that Racharra grew here... Toula did not know if Racharra understood how lucky that Toula felt, to have seen her thrive in an environment only those born to it typically did. 
and she was grateful for her, and her honesty. the truth of it was, Toula had not wanted to send her away to the Lake. but there had been a promise made long ago, and Toula had wondered if that might be something that perhaps the Nebet wanted. it would be selfish to keep her! 
Toula was grateful she could be selfish a little while longer, as Racharra figured out her own heart. she would force her to nothing. there were other places to lay claim to, if Pharaoh wished! and for now, she was quite content. Muat-Riya thrived, and new cubs had come. more still would... but she could not get ahead of herself!
it was divine, she admitted, thinking of the many long sleepless days and nights she had spent wrapped up with her husband. it was a discovery of self, and a conquest of uncharted territory. the man that was Rashepses was not inexpert in the art of pleasing a woman—but she could not let her thoughts wander there now, or she would need to find him! I wish to tell you all about it, but first, I hear you wish to marry! Toula looked to Racharra, seeking confirmation of this. she would make no demands of her royal ladies to do so, if they did not wish, nor her fellahin. but it was not an unpleasant surprise; marriages could be quite lucrative! 
and then the gift was displayed, and Toula found herself speechless for several long minutes. she circled the furs, her eyes becoming wet with joyful tears at the beauty of such a well-made thing. there cannot be another of its like, Toula breathed to the Nebet, awed by the thoughtfulness and the beauty both. it is so beautiful! I think I should like to wear it now, she decided, so taken with the gift as she is! the fellahin, hearing this, are careful with the gift as she lowers herself for it to be placed neatly around her shoulders. it drapes around her body, falling neatly upon the floors near her plume. 
she asks Racharra, beaming: does it suit me?
Messages In This Thread
time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 17, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 10:56 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 19, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 19, 2024, 12:26 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 25, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 25, 2024, 04:55 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 26, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 26, 2024, 06:09 PM
RE: time flows quickly - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 09:42 AM
RE: time flows quickly - by Racharra - March 27, 2024, 10:07 AM