Lion Head Mesa from what i've tasted of desire
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
646 Posts
Ooc — anon
the gifts he had brought were received with a pleased smile that reached her eyes and came from her heart. for they were thoughtful, each of them. she adored flowers, and that he might have thought to take from each new type of land she had yet to encounter meant much to her. the feathers within them too were a variety of which she had never seen, not within the desert nor Muat-Riya, and she marveled over them. 
she circled the massive hide next, awed by the mass of it. it seemed to her that it was bigger than that of a bear! what manner of beast was this? she asks him with ample interest, having circled all the way around it and arrived once more before the flowers. I am grateful, truly. you have done well, Erpa-Ha! with his aid, he would bring with her a time of great growth within and to Akashingo. 
her eyes lingered upon him. he seemed changed, renewed perhaps. handsome, as ever, but truly a prince now! she smiled at this. what items have we traded, that interested them most of all? ...did these other tribes have interest in this? she thought the idea a wise one, to continue this supply of great and wonderful things. Akashingo's resources were plentiful—Toula always made sure of this.
Messages In This Thread
from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 16, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 17, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 19, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 27, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Toula - March 27, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: from what i've tasted of desire - by Senmut - March 30, 2024, 04:44 PM