Lion Head Mesa i. neb ii
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
672 Posts
Ooc — anon
out of the bears den and into the vipers nest! they royals had plenty of freedom, but marriage… it was not one of them. it was, perhaps, the one luxury commonfolk had. even powerful men of the world must bend to it—how many had come here for her paw? 
so, it is your wish to continue this legacy, she reflected, gemstone eyes bright. a failed bid at a marriage to a queen—had it been her? oh! how presumptuous she was to think such! we can see that this is done—but tell me, do you wish to find your match in love? love—something they were also not often afforded. but Toula would try, for her people, to give them every happiness. 
and turning to the fellahin now, she is quiet as she turns over the words in her mind like stones in her hands. alright—you shall continue, then. it is no shameful thing. I only wish for you to know, it no longer need be the only thing, for Toula loved her fellahin and the work that they did! it was with pride that she viewed them, and they were paid finely. another fellahin came into view at a gesture, and she said, she will take you to your quarters, and give you a tour of the passageways. I will find you to see how you have settled, with warmth in her voice.
and back to the lord before her! now, they two could continue their conversation—while another fellahin prepared his own resting place!
Messages In This Thread
i. neb ii - by Sutekh - May 23, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Toula - May 23, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Sutekh - May 23, 2024, 02:43 PM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Masika - May 23, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Toula - May 30, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Sutekh - May 30, 2024, 10:09 AM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Masika - May 30, 2024, 10:13 AM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Toula - May 30, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Sutekh - May 30, 2024, 10:54 AM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Toula - May 30, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: In ages past, when sands ran free, - by Sutekh - May 30, 2024, 12:17 PM