Lion Head Mesa A Felicidade
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
727 Posts
Ooc — anon
it is your might, too! she exclaimed, seeing such within her husband. she remembered their dreaming together, and turned to look at the blue-eyed godling. Toula told herself she saw flecks of gold within them, and loved the boy more for it. 
she laughed in delighted surprise at her husbands ardor, and thought to match it by lingering in this embrace for a long moment. Toula, too, adored these precious moments. she sighed contentedly as she turned to look again to the others that slept. 
leaning further against him, Toula hummed happily in her throat as he groomed her. hmm… I think she dreams of… Toula imagined, closing her eyes and conjuring up her own latest dream: …of a morning soon to come, when she shall first be able to compare the golden warmth of Ra to the brilliance of your gaze. where her beautiful voice, next to her sister and her brothers, will join ours during hymns each morning to Him, 
Toula smiled. she thought of her girlhood; she thought of her father. I remember my girlhood. the Hemets and the Hem would greet Ra each day, as we do now—as soon as I could hear, I sang with them. one day, my father visited—he took me to bless the river. he sang a hymn I myself have dreamt of singing to them, she whispered, when our family blesses the river this year. a tradition she would see continued—a tradition she would build into more, so that the Gods all could see her gratitude for what They have brought her.
Messages In This Thread
A Felicidade - by Rashepses - August 11, 2024, 12:12 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Khaemwaset - August 11, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Neith - August 19, 2024, 05:38 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Toula - August 20, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: A Felicidade - by Rashepses - August 21, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Toula - August 22, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: A Felicidade - by Khaemwaset - August 22, 2024, 04:05 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Rashepses - August 22, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Toula - August 28, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: A Felicidade - by Rashepses - September 02, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: A Felicidade - by Toula - September 11, 2024, 01:27 PM