Firefly Glen [PHE]So, don't say I'm not ready, 'til I fall on my sword
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
things went well, here—Toula felt the sweet promise of the future whispering at her back with falls cool breath. again a fellahin decorated her in autumnal hues—sap and honey caused leaves to stick upon her furs in a pattern some might consider appealing. others might very well think she took no care to groom herself, were it not for the fact that the rest of her was untouched by dirt or debris. no, the design was intentional—it complemented her fuller figure, the leaves swirling upward to accentuate the curves motherhood had softened her with.
Toula had a plan for this day. she hoped to find the medicine wolves, to deliver them herbs found in the desert for healing. hardier plants, they traveled well. there were also other rarer items that had been traded to Akashingo from places beyond the Wilds—harder to find, but not impossible for traveling traders. 
she saw the handsome Etienne and did not delay. Toula stepped in line with him, moving alongside him rather than block his path. you are searching for something, she observed, could you use an extra set of eyes? the gifts for him could wait, if his priority was his hunt—she was quite curious what it was he sought, too!
Messages In This Thread