Firefly Glen [PHE]So, don't say I'm not ready, 'til I fall on my sword
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
755 Posts
Ooc — anon
closer, now, to him she could see how he too was decorated. her kohl-rimmed gaze slanted in a way that revealed her glee, to see such a thing—few could appreciate the fanciful things her people enjoyed. the colors there brought out his features more—black and blue made the gold of his gaze all the more riveting! more gifts came to mind for him, for his time and for his kindness toward her. they had interacted only in passing during the day of healing, but now she could come to know his heart.
as he spoke, she listened—her gaze turned to the pearl he wore before shifting back to the gold of his own. she frowned. I have not heard of them, but I too shall look and ask—how do they appear? if I should see them, I can let them know that you search for them, and carry a message—if you would like, her tail waves behind her. she did not wish to overstep on business that might be personal. but her people would cover much ground on the return to Akashingo and Muat-Riya, so perhaps he might wish for her aid in this task. she would not be offended, if such was the case.
quite! this is all very lovely. moonwomans reputation precedes her, she says with a broad smile. and it was all true. Toula enjoyed her, and her people, and the time spent here. oh, as for his question! royalty is rather complicated, is it not? all these titles! I confess, though… I do not mind it! I have grown too used to it, I think. ah, but in private company, you may call me Toula. I think I should like to be friends, a small smile. she did not have very many of those, not far from home—but why not change this? why not start here? was that not part of what she set out to do?
she gestured to the ornament he wears, singular unlike the many feathers.  your pearl is lovely. it is like a little moon! are you a man of the sea? by the look of him, she would not have guessed! he seemed a man of the forest with trees that could touch the sky—but she suspected there was much more to the one before her than the way that he seemed!
Messages In This Thread